I missed you

Sammy's POV

I had just got to the Gilinsky's house and Jack told me Chloe was in the bathroom. We were making small talk when jacks eyes shifted to behind he. I turned around to see Chloe, she ran into my arms. I had missed her so much.

"I miss you Sammy" she said giving me a peck on the cheek.

"I missed you too"

"So," we turned to Jack " what do you two want to do?" He said pointing to Coco and me.

"Well, I'm sorta tired so why don't we just chill and watch some movies. Maybe later we can go to your house so I can say hi to everyone" she said looking at me with her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Sounds great!" I answered back

"Cool let me go put some comfy clothes on while to guys can pick the movie"

" K, we'll be waiting" I said winking at her. She just rolled her eyes.

Jack and I were sitting on the couch trying to decide between 22 jump street or Abduction when jack piped to question

"Do you like Chloe?"

"Of course I do she's like a sister to me"

"No, I mean like, more than a friend"

"Oh, I guess"

"You guess?"

"I mean yeah, I really like her"

"Thought so" he said smirking

"Is it that obvious?"

" No"

Coco walked in right at the end of the conversation. she was wearing yoga shorts and a sweatshirt, she looked so cute. I loved how tiny she was compared to me. We had decided to watch Abduction. Coco was clearly tired so I put my arm around her and we cuddled, she fell asleep a little later. It was around 11:48 so I carried her to her room and put her in bed. I then said good bye to Jack and went home. I couldn't sleep because all I could do was think about my kitten.