The next morning

I woke up with Sammy on his phone next to me.
"WOAH, DID WE?" I said jumping up, as though if nothing happened if I moved away.
"No, don't worry.We just slept" he chuckled
"oh thank gosh" I said falling back onto the bed, just to get right back up to go into the kitchen.
"Damn Chloe, when did you get that ass?"
I could practically hear the boner in Gilinsky's voice.
"It's called getting in shape. It happened when you play 5 sports. You never know how hard it is until you do it." I said facing him, still forgetting I was still in my undies.
"Did you know that Anika cheers too?"
"No shit sherlock, I am on her squad."
""Right, I forgot"
"obviously" I said turning back the the fridge getting some milk. He walked off some where while I went into Emily's room to grab my bag of clothes to change. I walked in on Cacy, JJ's girlfriend on her phone.
"Oh good morning"
"Morning" I said trying to find my bag.
"Are you looking for that coach carry on?"
"yes actually"
"oh" she got up and opened the closet " I put it in here so no one would take it"
"thank you. do you know where the rest if the guys are, Gilinsky's somewhere, and idk where the rest of then are."
"they went to get us breakfast" she said sitting on the bed.
"do you mind if I stay in here with you until they get back? I'm pretty sure Anika is sleeping and I know Kelsey is"
"sure, I don't care"
*1hour later
"did you hear that?"
"what?"
"I think the door opened"
we went to the door to find Sammy, Nate, Gilinsky, JJ and Mike coming in with food.
"thank you guys soooooo much" I said helping them into the dining room.
"hey babe shouldn't you put some clothes on?" JJ whispered to me while walking behind the counter I was at.
"SHIT" I said sprinting into the room
"AYE COCO, I LOVE THAT LITTLE ASS OF YOURS" i hear Nate yell and all the guys laugh
"WHY DOSE EVERYONE HAVE IT WITH MY ASS?" that just made them laugh even harder. When I had some proper clothes on I walked out and flipped all of them off. Then sat down to eat.
"That twerk fest last night was crazy" Cacy mentioned
"but amazingly crazy" JJ said kissing her on the cheek
"yeah, who knew Coco could do what she did. I don't think I've seen a boner that big since Gilinsky saw one of Laura's friends in a bikini when were were 12." Sammy said cheekily toward me
"I guess that's what happens when you look like and act like I do when I'm at a party"
"are you like that all the time? bc if you are,I'm keeping you, forever" Nate adds in.
"Ya know what, we never did find out who won the competition" Cacy said
"we were actually talking about that on the way home" Mike says
"yeah, it was between you two" Gilinsky said pointing to Cacy and I.
"nice!" I said high giving Cacy.

(A/N: sorry it short and sorry I haven't been updating, I've been sick and I'm going the two different appts. Monday. Other than that thanks for reading! I have 1k reads! that's crazy! btw Cacy is live_love_nash
and Kelsey and Anika are just made up. Thanks again!)