2 days before she leaves

Jack G's POV

11:34am

I just got done talking to my mom and she said Chloe is coming in two days! I'm so excited to see her, lol I bet she is still as short as she was in middle school. I then decided to text her, but then got the idea of making a group text with me, her, and Sammy because she will be staying at our houses.

Texting Sam and Coco

Jack

"Hey guys"

Sammy😎

"Sup"

Coco🍫💗

"Heyy"

"Jack is your room clean?"

Jack

"Yeah,why? It's not like your sleeping there😝 You're staying in Molly's old room"

Coco🍫💗

"I was just wondering bc I asked Sammy and his is most likely looking like a pig sty🐷💩 is Molly's room clean?"

Jack

"YES! Like I would let u sleep in a mess"

Coco🍫💗

"Awe thanks Jack💚"

"What even happened to Sammy?"

Sammy😎

"I'm still here"

"Only two more days!!"

Coco🍫💗

"Yuuup"

"Can't wait to hug u ppl"

Jack

"Same, except for Sammy I don't need to hug him"

Sammy😎

"😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 fine I will just hug Kitten"

Coco🍫💗

"Kitten?"

Sammy😎

"Yea, bc you're short and tiny😆"

Coco🍫💗

"Not cool hoe"

Jack

"If Sammy is your hoe what am I?"

Coco🍫💗

"You're my snuggle buddy bc mike is my bitch and JJ is my short buddy"

Sammy😎

"Hoe power👊"

Jack

"Snuggle buddy? Really?"

Coco🍫💗

"What else are you supposed to be?"

Jack

"Gigolo?"

Coco🍫💗

"Good one! didn't even think of it lol"

Jack

"I hope you'll be happy with my work😉😏"

Coco🍫💗

"to far jack, to far"

"Alright I have to finish packing so ttyl guys💕"

Sammy😎

"Byeeeeeeeeee"

Jack

"Bye hun"

I locked my phone and went to go wrap Chloe's gift my family had gotten her. Laura and Molly got her a University of Michigan sweatshirt. My parents got her an infinity ring with 'and beyond' engraved inside. I got her a pair of red vans and a T-shirt that says Beauty on the street beast on the field because she loves Softball and is amazing at it. I know it seems like a lot but my parents think of her as their own and my sisters and I think of her as a sister because our family's did everything together before they moved. We still went on trips together, but then it started to get harder because her older sister Isabella went to collage and so did Laura and Molly. So we just sorta stopped and we all missed seeing each other that's part of the reason her parents let her come.