High School Life..

THIS STORY IS BACK IN THE 90's.

EVERY CHARACTER IN THIS BOOK; BEEN IN SCHOOL SENSE 80'S AND NOW ITS THE MONTH OF APRIL WHICH IS THE LAST MONTH OF SCHOOL FOR THEM TO GRADUATE. TO MOVE ON WITH THERE LIFE.

SAL:

I'm getting up for school getting ready for school and so glad to be getting things ready for the last month to settle in. I am going to the bathroom to take shower washing up. Now i'm getting out the shower to find some clothes to put on. Looking into the closet and got this shirt and pants; now some shoes like sneakers. It was a button up shirt and Pants was a zip up. I love to have my hair in this curly gel hair do. I am now getting my books. My dad just comes in my room tells me son! I said yes, Dad. 

conversation:

Dad: Don't be giving no damn monkey business at school.

Sal: I won't dad you can trust me.

Dad: oh, no i want trust you at all.

Sal: Okay, dad fine ill leave than.

Dad: Don't get Smart with me punk!! I don't want any of those horse ass boys over here!!

Sal: OKAY. I'm leaving for school.

Dad: Mm-hum.

I am now going in school. I just walked down the street with some random people. Now i am going into the school. People were staring at me walking down the hall. I was going to my class. We only had 3 classes to take. Reading, Math, Science and Social studies. Science and social studies was together. The teachers are Mrs. Kelly Reading, Mr. Hawkins Math, Science and Social Studies Ms. Jess-key. I been to all my classes and now going home.

JETTY:

Getting up for school; taking a bath. Brushing my teeth. Doing my hair in a Curly hairdo. I am now finding me some clothes. Getting me some clothes from the closet; getting a sweater in color pink because it's kind of chili outside today. Getting some blue jeans from the closet. Some flats in color blue. I'm putting on some makeup in red. Now i am going to get my backpack. My mom and dad says have a good day at school sweetie. I will mom and dad! Smiling to myself. I kissed them both goodbye. I am now leaving out the door walking down the street. I arrived at the school and now i am going to all my classes. Now i am in my third class of the day which is Science and Social Studies. I am in lunch now. I am just staring at this white male and now i have approached him i can't stop staring at him he's so gorgeous. He's not looking my way. I want to see can i least be his friend first. I going out of lunch and now going back to class to be waited to go home. Now i am leaving for home.

FRANCHISE:

My day for school is heckled because i was in modeling business with some man and woman. I  am looking for some clothes to put on for school because i can't go the way i'm dressed now. I looked in my closet for some white skinny pants and a soft sweater. I was going to do my hair now. I stood there in the living room to look at a picture of my parents and i cried. I just got ready to do my makeup in red and blue ( red lips and blue eye-shadow). I am now getting my backpack side purse and heading out the door going to school. I made it to school and now i am in my classes doing my work i missed earlier. I am now going to my third period class to get do some work i have a time schedule for me to go to school and modeling. I saw this girl walked pass me and she looked like she was a little lost. She was a black female. She has this black hair and dark brown eyes. She looked like she could be a actor or singer. I am glancing at this Sexy white male and just said something to a lady and another woman about his school work. I want to get to know him and be friends. Maybe something else.

LANCE:

I just got up from bed feeling a little tired from last night. I helped my mom and dad re-decorate the plane they are renting. That doesn't matter right now because i am in the shower right now taking a hot wash off. I getting out the shower now brushing my teeth. I am combing my hair back with gel. I am now looking in the closet for some clothes to wear for school. I picked out a t-shirt tight to my waist, some black pants with belt, some dress shoes. Lastly, a grey jacket to match with it. I am now leaving out for school. I arrived there going to all my classes. Time passed by with all my classes and everyone is getting work from the teacher for the last year and semester in school. I am just talking to these ladies in class about my work and this beautiful; gorgeous lady is staring at me . I smiled back a little and kept talking to the ladies. I am now finished with class for today and heading back home. I am now going to look in the fridge for food that my parents cooked.