Life is Hard, Time Graduate..

(It's Friday 25th!!) Last day in high school!!

SAL:

Jetty left and went home. I am now getting ready for school. Just taking a shower. Rubbing in some cologne gel over my body. I am now rubbing my hair with soap. Now i am getting out the shower. Looking through my closet. I have found a white button up shirt, some black dress pants, and some dress shoes. I am going to school see what score i have on testing i can't believe this is last day in school. I went in the living room Grandma was drinking her coffee. I kissed her Goodbye. I'll be back Grandma. Okay grandson, bye love you. Love you to Grandma. I left out the door to school. Below is a picture of me, I smoked a cigarette when i left out from Lance. He give me one at the game we played the night.

 He give me one at the game we played the night

JETTY:

I got up for school and take a bath. I went to the closet after and got me something to wear. I got a dress just a plan white one with a diamond belt not to fancy. I looked for some low bottom flat heels and i found some white heels with black heel handle. I did my lipstick in red. I went downstairs to get some breakfast my parents cooked it was 7:20 am. Couldn't say no to breakfast. (Important meal of the day) I ate some waffles, eggs, and grits. It was delicious. Here's a picture of me below.

When i left out walking down the street

When i left out walking down the street. I saw Sal smoking a cigarette and walked up. He said, hey love. I said, hey baby. I smiling giving him the flirtatious look. Him giving the same in return. We talked and walked to school on to school. I'm so ready to see my test score. I thinking about getting into singing because i love music so why not.

FRANCHISE AND LANCE:

Me and Franchise went back to my parents house so i can get ready for school. I got in the house i went straight to the closet to just pick out an outfit. I put on those clothes and shoes. Did my hair in a wavy up-do. I went down stairs and went out the door with Franchise. We got to school to go look at our scores. We seen our best-friends there and other students. 

SCORES: FRANCHISE, SAL, JETTY, AND LANCE.

LANCE: SCORE FOR ALL: 89%

SAL: SCORE FOR ALL: 100%

JETTY: SCORE FOR ALL: 94%

FRANCHISE: SCORES FOR ALL: 98%

After, we all seen the scores for the tests. We all did pretty good and passed.

NOT ONLY CAME FOR SCHOOL TEST SCORE FOR THE LAST DAY, BUT A GRADUATION TOO!!

FRANCHISE: 

I GRADUATED AND LANCE WAS THERE NOW I'M THINKING ABOUT STILL SINGING. MY FOLKS CAME FROM UP THE ROAD I WAS HAPPY TO SEE THEM.

SAL:

I GRADUATED AND MY GRANDMA WAS THERE I'M NOW STILL IN ACTING CAREER. MY PARENTS CAME BUT, I STILL DIDN'T GO OVER TO THEM BECAUSE THEY CAUSE ME SO MUCH PAIN INSIDE. MY GRANDMA IS PROUD OF ME AND SHE GAVE ME 300 DOLLARS.

JETTY:

I GRADUATED AND MY PARENTS CAME I WANT TO BE A SINGER SO I AM STARTING TO GO TO SINGING GROUPS IN THE DOWNTOWN CLUBS. MY PARENTS ARE PROUD TO ME SUCCEED AND MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE.

LANCE:

I GRADUATED AND MY PARENTS ARE PROUD OF ME. THEY TOOK ME OUT ON THE PLANE TO A SHORT VACATION TO CELEBRATE I WAS HAPPY. I AM GLAD TO MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE.

AFTER ALL THE EVENTS AFTER GRADUATION!

WE SETTLED IN FOR A WHILE.

SAL:

I Got on the phone and call Lance. He answered the phone.

Conversation:

Sal: ringing..calling

Lance: Hello?

Sal: Lance, are you still coming?

Lance: yeah, sure

Sal: Come on, i'm waiting.

Lance: Okay, i will be there.

Sal: Okay, now see ya.

SAL AND LANCE:

Lance and me went to the acting building. Sal did his first film that is called " Rebel without the Cause" with James Dean with him. After Sal, Did successfully on his film; We worked together all day long so i can catch up with him.  He did a wonderful job so brave in his movies getting hit like that. After that, Me and Sal smoked a cigarette. We left the acting building. We left and went home to rest after a big day.

CONTINUED >>