The Aging and Moments..

THE YEAR IS NOT IN THE 90's ANYMORE; IT'S THE 2000 CENTURY. THEIR BIRTHDAYS FOR THEIR AGES NOW ARE CELEBRATED.

(NEWS TO TELL)

SAL IS NOW 37 YEARS, JETTY IS NOW 36, FRANCHISE IS NOW 38, AND LANCE IS NOW 36.

SAL:

I can't believe the pleasure that took place with my girlfriend years ago

I can't believe the pleasure that took place with my girlfriend years ago. I can't believe this another year i'm here to see God always have blessings. She was over my house last night and we play games like old times. I cried some years ago. The news is my Grandma Jesse Kate Mineo died (1992) and i will miss her. She told me to live my life and don't let soul on earth get in the way of my blessings. I took her words to. She died of sickness and getting old. Natural Causes. Also my dad died (1982) of drugging himself and took some pills a drug dealer give him and died from it. My parents were still kinda young when i was living under their roof.  My mom is still living she is 92 years of age. After, he passed she didn't marry any other man. I am now living in my own condo luxury apartment. I have 2 kids by Jetty. I am now a rich actor and don't have to be poor like i used to.

JETTY:

Wow, it's 2000 century it is (NEWS) blessing to be here with my kids

Wow, it's 2000 century it is (NEWS) blessing to be here with my kids. Me and Sal had intercourse years ago not to long ago. After that took place.  2 weeks after that. I was pregnant. I went to the doctor and told me i was pregnant after vomiting before i came. I have 2 kids. Girl and boy. Name for the girl is (Vell Starr Mineo) and the boy name is (Jason Salvatore Mineo)named after us. We didn't get married yet because we figured we should wait. My mom is still living and doing good with her self. She is a business woman with her own hair products out. My dad sadly passed away years ago (1984) he died of natural causes( he had heart failure). I will miss him. I still sing in different occasions. Getting paid for it. Making good money. I love what i do. I just live with Sal Mineo my boyfriend; i don't live with my parents anymore. I moved out years ago. I doing good. It's our house together.

FRANCHISE:

Wow another year here, with my boyfriend and best-friends

Wow another year here, with my boyfriend and best-friends. Love them dearly. My mom and dad died in (1920) miss them to much. I have been singing on occasions. Making money in both modeling and singing. Me and Lance had intercourse not long back years ago. I got pregnant 1 week later in that time. The doctor told me i was pregnant after vomiting. I had one child. It is a girl. Her name is Sonya Pam Gordon . I am not living the house anymore my parents raised me in. I am living in a Luxury condo in my own Purple and pink/Lance has his own colors. I love it here. Lance lives here to this is our house together.

LANCE:

Blessings to see my girlfriend here and my best-friends

Blessings to see my girlfriend here and my best-friends. I have been acting so good just like Sal. Me and Franchise stay together. We have one child. My mom died from Heart disease. My dad is still living. I check up on my dad. My dad does not work with planes anymore. He does writing now. I am doing good through.

PARTIES ALL TOGETHER!

SAL ,LANCE, FRANCHISE, AND LANCE ALL PARTY LIKE OLD TIMES WITH SOME MUSIC AND WINE OR VODKA. THEY HUGGED UP AND LAUGHED AND TALKED. DANCE TOGETHER. THEY ALL HAD THE PARTY AT FRANCHISE HOUSE THIS TIME.EVERYONE SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EACH OTHER WITH CHEERS. AFTER THE PARTY THEY LEFT AND WENT TO SLEEP.

CONTINUED>>

WHAT YOU LIKED ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? OR ANY OTHER CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK.