.07

𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬

I sighed as another girl approached Taymor.

"Tay its been too long—you know I miss you!"
She yelled loudly.

Taymor smiled and hugged her.

"You know I missed you shawty"

We were inside of Ralph Lauren buying matching hoodies until some lightskin girl ran up on Taymor. Apparently Taymor wanted to talk to her so bad to the point where he backed her into a corner.

"And thats the nigga you dissed me for?"
Jalen said shaking his head. I rolled my eyes and walked back to where the hoodies were. I grabbed the light blue hoodie and hung it back up. When I turned around again Jalen was there frowning.

"What do you want now?"
I asked looking him up and down. Jalen walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Baby I want you back, you really want a nigga  thats gon' flirt wit bitches?"

I looked down and rubbed my face, feeling like I was on the verge of tears. I was just sensitive like that. At this point I just need someone to want me as much as I want them. Like I said I love Jalen not Taymor.
I felt Jalen pull me closer so I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head.

"Wanna get out of here?"
Jalen asked looking down at me. I nodded and grabbed his hand. He squeezed my hand and walked me to the entrance.

"Yeah hold on—Nick where you going?"
Taymor asked in confusion.

"I'm leaving what does it look like?"
I asked crossing my arms. The girl next to him rolled her eyes and gripped Taymor's arm. He just looked me in the eyes and gave me a look. The don't do this in public look. I challenged him and stared back with a nigga stop me look.

Even though this was scary. When Taymor was mad he'd do anything. I mean anything. He's a whole different person when he's mad. But so is Jalen. Jalen has never hit me though. Jalen and Taymor are so alike, that's probably why I got with him.

Taymor snatched out the girl's grip and walkeed towards me. I gripped Jalen's arm but stayed where I was.

"How ima pay for my shit?"
Tay asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

I shrugged and looked back at the girl then to him.

"Ask your girlfriend"

He began to breathe heavily. I looked down and he was gripping at his jeans. I gripped Jalen harder and started to walk again. Taymor just watched us.

Once we were out the store Jalen spoke up.

"What was that back there?"

"Whatchu mean?"

Jalen brung me to a closed part of the mall and pushed me against the wall.
"Stop playin' wit me....that nigga hit you before?"

I looked down and ignored his question. He got in my face and asked again.

"I asked has that nigga ever hit you cus if he did i'm on his ass"

I rolled my eyes and moved away from him. I really don't need this right now. It's already bad enough Taymor's mad at me
Jalen grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall again.

"Answer my question"

I shook my head boldly. I never kept things from Jalen. The thing is, Taymor and I were something unexplainable. Our past doesn't matter anymore.

Jalen laughed and made me look at him fully.

"You not gon' hide this from me so i'll wait no matter what we go through ima always be here for yo lil ass"
I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. He hugged me back and slid his hands to my ass.

I looked at his lips and slowly leaned in. We immediately began to kiss. He really had a way with my emotions. He squeezed my ass,making me gasp. Our tongues glided against eachother with passion.

I moaned out and Jalen kissed me harder, trying to silence me. I pulled away and looked at him. We were both out of breath and we looked messy.

I sighed and moved his hands.

"Not right now, trust me I want to but this isn't the time"
I said apologetically.

He nodded and sat down on the floor, leaning against the wall. I slid down the wall and took his hand in mine and leaned my head on his shoulder. We sat in a comfortable silence until he spoke again.

"Nick i'm serious has Tay ever hit you?"

I thought for a bit before answering.

"Yes."