13.

Aye nigga this song really just bang^

𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬

I woke up and winced. My body hurt all over. I tried to get up but Taymor squeezed his arm around me. Yeah we fucked. At least i'm in his good graces now. Now we laid here in our boxers, comfortable in this awkward tense silence.

"Nick, i'm sorry"
He said suddenly suprising me. Do I forgive him? Will he beat me if I don't? I trembled as I replied.

"I-It's okay Tay"
I spoke softly, turning towards him. Although he caused me pain, just seeing his face gave me a calm feeling. He smiled lightly and moved a stray dread out of my face. I tensed up. He noticed and placed his hand on my cheek.

"Nick relax i'm sorry, i'm trying to get better"

I couldn't help but let tears fall. My shoulders bounced as I sobbed. He pulled me into his chest and kissed my head.

"Stop crying baby, I gotchu"

I pushed him away and stood up quickly, ignoring the pain in my side. Taymor's face immediately changed.
"Why did you do it?"
I asked in a shakey voice.

He sighed and sat up.
"I already to-"
I cut him off.

"Don't give me that stupid ass shit Tay!"
I yelled but quickly shut up after.

"I'm trying to get better but you keep fucking trying me I was in that small ass cell for 5 years!"

I scoffed and crossed my arms.
"I understand that but you need to fucking respect me!"
I really didn't understand how people can just hit the people they supposedly love.

"I'm fucking trying can't you see that?!"

I shook my head.
"I mean looking at these fucking bruises I don't"

Taymor looked down. On one hand I want to feel bad for him but on the other he has to fucking grow up.

"Look Nick all i'm asking is that you have patience with me okay, i'm trying"
I shook my head again.

"You never loved me"

Taymor snapped his head over to me.
"The fuck you say?"
I shrugged.

"You heard me, cause if you fucking did you wouldn't be hittin' on me"

He clenched his jaw.
"I never- I never fucking loved you Nick?! I gave you a place to stay when nobody out this bitch was fuckin' wit you! When everybody slammed me for likin' a nigga I still fucked witchu!"

I mean it's true. Everybody fucking with him now but before it was all fake. Nobody rocked with him. Taymor stood up and slid his shoes on, stepping closer to me.I took a few steps back and played with my dreads.

"And you know the shit that hurt the most? When I got locked up you was my everything-"
He said punching his chest twice.

"Nobody could say shit to change my mind, then my homeboy come into my cell one day" He said looking at his feet, his voice trembling.
"He said 'aye Tay, I got some news bout Nick' so I get all happy n' shit cus that's my baby"

He said pausing again.
"I said 'wassup?' n' he-he tell me 'ima get straight to the point, Jalen n' Nick fuckin' wit eachother'"

By now Taymor was crying.

"I'm like damn bruh, cus i'm really in there you bein' loyal to a nigga"

My heart sunk. I never knew it affected him like this.
"But you just fucked my bestfriend, that I took the time for" He said scoffing. I played with my hands.

"But why do you hit me?"

"Because that moment is always playing in my head, i've always fucking loved you! and you can't even try to underst- matter fact move, i'm finna leave"
He said shoving past me. My eyes widened.

"Tay where are you going?!"

He ignored me and stormed down the stairs. I followed him. As I got to the bottom the door was already slammed shut. I rushed to the window to see him pulling out of the drive way. With my car.

"Fuck!"
I yelled, going back towards the stairs. If this nigga get me in trouble it's a wrap.

As I got back up the stairs I grabbed my phone off the dresser. My heart pounded as I looked through the contacts, finally pressing on a certain one. With a shakey hand I brought the phone to my ear.

"Jalen? Yeah pick me up."

Vote and comment cus yeah these reads and votes ain't adding up.
Thank you to the people who do vote and comment💕
Aye my font just fucking changed bitch what the fuck well I cant change it back but I appreciate y'all for being patient with me💕