10.

𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫
I sighed contently as Nick straddled me on the couch.
"What?"
Nick asked blushing. I shook my head placed my hands on his ass.

He leaned down and placed his lips on my own. I pulled away and shook my head.
"Uhn uhn Nick hop off"

He ignored me and placed his hands on the sides of my head and kissing me again. I gripped his ass and kissed him back slipping my tongue into his mouth. He moaned and grinded down on me. I quickly flipped us over and grinded down on him.

"Tay I want you"
He whined reaching between us and palming me.

I pulled away again and reached down moving his hand making him pout. He closed his legs more so that our bottom halfs were against eachother. I groaned and placed my head in the crook of his neck.

"Come on daddy"
Nick said innocently making me look at him. He smirked and bit his lip. I looked away and huffed.

"Nick move this supposed to be my 'healing' time"

He shook his head.

"Not till you gimme what I want"
He said shrugging.

"I just gave you some dick a few days ago!"
I rolled my eyes. He laughed and grabbed my face smooshing my cheeks.

"I want some dick now though, get on your knees and show me what you big lip ass can do"
I scrunched my face up and tried to move.

"Nick move i'm not fucking you and that's final"

He ignored me so I sent a harsh slap to his thigh. He gasped and loosened his legs. I moved out his hold and jumped off the couch. Nick kissed his teeth and crossed his arms. He got off the couch and stood in front of me.

I looked down at him and chuckled.

"Tay move out the way damn!"

I kissed my teeth and sized him up.

"Nick-if you don't move your short ass"
I said laughing. He rolled his eyes and tried to bump past me. I gripped his arm and pulled him back, bending him over the arm of the couch.

I pushed up against him, my dick aligning between his ass. He whined making me laugh.

"Stop wit' the attitude or I won't be givin' you no dick"

He didn't respond but instead pushed back against me. I kissed my teeth.

"Nick move yo horny ass!"
I yelled moving away from him. He stood up and stomped his foot.

"You just- you're confusing me!"

I shook my head and headed to the stairs.

"Nigga ain't my fault you on some steroid viag-"
I was cut off by someone knocking on the door. Nick and I looked at eachother, then the door, then eachother again.

I rushed to the door and unlocked it. When I opened it I was met with the one and only big body bitch Jalen.

I scrunched my face up and looked at Nick who shrugged. I looked back at Jalen and shrugged.

"Whatchu want fatty?"

Jalen sighed and looked behind me.

"I want my baby back, ion even know why you still here this my house"

I chuckled at his response. I looked back at Nick who shook his head quickly.
"Should I tell him Nick or you?"
Nick groaned and rushed over.

"Look lets not-"

Jalen shook his head.

"No what you mean?"

I shrugged.

"I been fucking yo 'baby' for a while now in your house so i'm just wondering whatchu tryna say cus?.."

Jalen looked at Nick with a hurt expression.

"That true ?"

Nick shook his head quickly and wrapped his arms around Jalen's neck. I scoffed at his change of heart.

"So you wasn't just sucking me up an hour ago?"
Nick looked back at me and shook his head.

"Okay Nick don't expect no more dick then have that shrimp nigga, you know i'm better though"
I said shrugging walking back to the couch. They're eyes stayed on me.

"Well what you lightbulb niggas looking at come on sit down lets talk"