OO2

He arrived to the place his friend told him, already in his "party outfit". He had to say that being dressed like that filled him with confidence, he felt hot and beautiful, using some black shirt with some buttons unbottoned, tight pants, a large soft blue coat and a choker that he found lying on his jeweler.

He knocked on the door, unsure about it. It wasn't a fancy local with big and shiny letters. It was a small house with small bushes and flowers, at this point he was just hoping to not be in the wrong place.

Suddenly, a (handsome) guy almost the same height as him, black hair with some red highlights and a cool makeup on opened and smiled at him. —You must be Wooyoung.— He nodded at the pretty boy and stepped into the house when the other told him to do it.

He had to say, the other one was too handsome, almost mesmerizing, starting some questions like how someone could look so good only using black tight pants and an over sized purple shirt.
He felt attracted to that San guy his friend told him and he was having troubles to hide it.

—You can sit there. — The eldest ordered and he accomplished, following with the sight every move the other one did while preparing his tools. Once he was done he started applying primer and base, the youngest getting a little bit nervous at the guy's touch and closeness mostly because he couldn't take his eyes off the concentrated face the boy was making.

—Hot.— He thought.

The one standing up started with the eye makeup and with the process of killing his client according to Wooyoung.

Every time he would take a step back to see how it was going on, he would look directly into Wooyoung's eyes and smile, showing those cute dimples and making the youngest heart rate fast as if he was in a race.

It wasn't until it was the moment to apply lipstick when both of them lost it.

San took the lipstick and put a little bit of color to the boy's lips, then he took the gloss and applied to him.

The silver hair boy thought that it was finally over but no. San just stared at the youngest lips and Wooyoung's breath couldn't help but shake. Both of them locked sights and that was when their bodies took control over their minds.

San was the one to start the kiss, a little rough since the beginning, putting his hands on the other's waist while this one hugged his neck, starting to make out.

The youngest mind was all over the place, thinking if what they were doing was either good or bad, but none of those things matter when he felt the eldest hand running under his shirt and his mouth on his neck.

He let a soft whimper out and started playing with the other's hair while closing his eyes, feeling drunk in the sensations.

— Let's not do it here. — San said, taking the guy by his hand and guiding him to his room. The last thing Wooyoung know was that he was lying in a bed with the makeup artist on top of him kissing his neck and ripping off his shirt and pants.

The one with black and red hair kissed his way down to the boy's nipples and started sucking on one of them while playing with the other one, making the one under him moan. He moved one hand to the guy's butthole and started teasing this one, earning more soft moans and whimpers.

— Wait, are you sure about this? — The eldest said, stopping for a moment.

In that brief second, Wooyoung was brought to reality, questioning how they ended up in that situation.

He just got out of a relationship and he was already having sex with other man.

"You need to stop caring too much", remembered.

And maybe this time he will follow his friend's advice.

—Yes. — He said. In that moment San took of the rest of clothes that there were left, including his and started preparing the youngest with his fingers and putting a condom that he has on his drawer on him.

The one under just closed his eyes, letting some moans out, not caring about the volume. Once he was done, the eldest enter.

It was painful at the start, but once San started increasing the pace the little one left out more and more high pitched moans each time, biting his lip and hearing the deep and slow moans from the other, now with a leg on San's shoulder, asking for more once he was not satisfied.

The eldest increased his pace, the moans getting louder and louder each time and him going deeper and deeper until he found the right point, earning a loud moan from Wooyoung. He started going even faster and harder, sweating and cursing when finally they both finished, San tying the condom and throwing it to the trash and lying next to the other one, both heavy breathing.

—I should do your makeup more often.— The artist said, making the other one laugh.

Wooyoung felt relieved, opposite of what he thought would feel, the world wasn't ending.

And honestly, it didn't matter.

—Then I'll start wearing makeup more often.