{C H A P T E R T H R E E}

It's already been a week, Mia didn't show up to Dowoon. Dowoon begin to look for Mia.

"It's weird.." he takes out his phone and dialled Mia's phone number.

The number you have dialled is busy. Leave a message-

He hang up. "What's wrong with her? Did she offended by my actions?" he got up and try to look for Mia.

Then, he sees a familiar face from afar. He approaches the unknown female. "Excuse me...?"

The female turned to him, Dowoon is shocked because she was Mia.

"Mia, what's with all the luggages?"

Mia smiled, "I'm going far away.".

Dowoon was confused. "Where to?"

"I don't know but just for awhile."

"but why?"

Mia looked at Dowoon with annoyed expression.

"Why'd you ask? It's not like you care where I'm going to, Dowoon!"

"I-"

"I love you Dowoon! Why can't you see it?!"

"You know that I'm-"

"It was hurts, Dowoon! It is because of you!"

Dowoon groaned. "Mia! Stop! You know how hurt I am when I got dumped by girls?!"

"Then, you know how hurt girls got rejected by you?!"

Dowoon shutted his mouth. Mia is crying when she let all out at once. She fights for her untold love.

"do you really think that i'm one of those cheap girls who would play with your feelings, dowoon?" she asked.

"my feelings are not something to play with, Mia!"

"im not going to play with your feelings! all i want is just to love you."

"i dont believe you."

"it's okay. but please, believe in my feelings for you, dowoon."

"I-"

"It's okay. I don't need your explanation. From now on, please pretend I've never said this to you." she said.

"Mia..."

"I will leave you alone from now on."

Then, she walked away.

●●●●

Dowoon sat down on the bench, at the park he always hangout with Mia. In his hands, he holds his iced cappucino, which is, Mia's favorite.

"Am I too much?" He sighed.

"I wanna say sorry but should I?"

He gets up from his seat and running to somewhere.

●●●●

At the airport, he was looking for Mia but he couldn't find the female.

"Where are you?" he looks for Mia.

He stopped in the middle of the crowd. "It's useless for me to find her. I have no idea where she is now."

●●●●

As days gone by, he feels empty and he doesn't have any idea why. He got up from his bed and his phone rang, he was expecting it was from Mia but it was from Younghyun.

He tapped on the green icon, "Hello?"

"Hey, we need to talk."

"Can you come over? I'm tired."

"I'll be there in 15 minutes."

He hang up the call and continues laying on his bed.

After 15 minutes passed, he opened his eyes and saw Younghyun sat on his bed.

"Oh, you're awake?"

"What do you want?" he asked with his deep voice.

"Well, it's about mia."

Mentioning her name, makes Dowoon raises up his head and looking at Younghyun.

"What's with her?"

"She was at Canada. She will be staying there for many years. She found Canada was her place to live."

"Why?"

Younghyun shrugged. Dowoon sighed.

"It was my fault.."

"It's useless for you to realize your mistakes. She's gone now. Her existence are not important to you.  You have no idea how worthless you made her feel."

"I did it because I promised that I won't trust girls anymore!"

"Then, your words are now come true! Mia is now gone from your sight. She was feeling miserable when she's about to leave this country. Why can't you give her one chance before you reject her?" he asked.

"I...I'm scared.."

"You're scared because you are a heartless person now. You can't guarantee her happiness even for yourself."

"But why suddenly she wants to leave before this?"

"It is because I told her."

A slight of pain was inside his chest. "I told her to move on and leave you."

Dowoon's eyes are now teary when he heard all these from his closest friend.

"I told her for her sake. She won't be happy if she's here. Especially when she was with you."

He was clutching his chest and clenching his teeth as he felt the pain that was caused by his words.

"Stop! I don't want to hear that! You made me feels guilty."

"You should." he replied and walked out from Dowoon's house.

He feels dizziness right into his head and he suddenly punching the mirror.

"I'm sorry! I'm such a stupid person! A stupid bestfriend for you, Mia! Please come back!"

He can't stand with all the pain he feels now and he passed out.

●●●●

Mia was looking out through a window. "I'm sorry, Dowoon. I have to leave you eventhough it was hurt."

I’d been holding on to you for so long
But now I must let go
There’s nothing I can do for you
It’s the only way to make you happy
So I let go, let go, let go.

{ H E A R T L E S S }