{C H A P T E R F O U R}

After 3 years, Mia already move on with her feelings. She had a new life. She currently working at the cafe as manager.

"Mia, you should go lunch. It's already lunch time."

Mia smiled, "nah,its okay. you guys can go now.". All the workers went out for lunch. Mia left alone in the cafe.

She rubbing her temple and writing some record in the record book.

"Mia?" a voice called her.

Mia turned, and it was Younghyun. She smiled brightly and hugged Younghyun.

"Hey! I never thought you will be here!" Mia said happily.

Younghyun smiled as he happy to see Mia is now a very strong girl.

"Are you good?" he asked as he takes a seat. Mia nodded and sits.

"How about your disease?"

Mia's expressions went sorrow. "It's not like I don't want to tell you but, its already level 3."

Younghyun is sobbing because he knows what will happen next.

"You will live longer, right?"

Mia smiled and holds Younghyun's hand. "Of course, I will..".

"Dowoon missed you."

Mia sighed. "Don't tell Dowoon about my cancer."

Younghyun nodded.

●●●●

As time goes by, Mia can't handle how she feels right now. She feels like dying. She wants to survive but she don't have any oppoturnity for that. She can't be strong anymore.

She drove her car to Younghyun's penthouse. She got out from her car and went to Younghyun's penthouse door.

She lightly knocking the door, gladly Younghyun came out. Before she could speak, she fell on Younghyun's arms.

"Mia!"

●●●●

Dowoon sat down on his bed, busy with his drum lessons, then he received a short message from Younghyun. He tapped and read it.

Dowoon-ah, if you can come to Canada
Please come. Mia is sick. She unconcious now.

Dowoon took a while to reply...

Why would I come to her? since she left me?
I hope she had a wonderful day.

He put his phone on the bed and trying to get some nap.

●●●●

"This punk!"

"Younghyun."

Younghyun looked at Mia, "oh glad you're awake. I'm very worried."

Mia smiled. "I'm okay. I haven't eaten since morning."

Younghyun's ears got redden, "What? How dare you? You stay here, I will cook for you!" he stomps his feet playfully while his way to the kitchen.

Mia glances at Younghyun, who is busy picking some ingredients in his frigde, she takes a chance to look at Younghyun's phone.

She saw Dowoon's message. Those replies made her feels pain even more. She can't believe. It's been 3 years, Dowoon hasn't changed at all.

"Dowoon really hate me, right?"

Younghyun heard and he looked at Mia from the kitchen. "I don't know, Mia. I don't understand why you love him so much? He hurts you alot."

Mia smiled, "I wish I could never know what LOVE is."

"You need to rest, Mia. Don't think of anything sad."

Mia lies down on the couch and silently crying. "Why does love hurts me so much?" she thoughts.

{ H E A R T L E S S}