{C H A P T E R F I VE}

●●●●

"Welcome home, Mia!!" Wonpil greets her and hugged her tightly.

Wonpil is her bestfriend while in Canada but he stay Korea before Mia came to Korea., beside Younghyun. Younghyun can't come along because he needs to settle things.

"How are you, Wonpil?" she asked. Wonpil smiled.

"I'm good. How about you?" he asked.

Mia smiled, "I'm good."

"Someone wants to meet you."

Mia's heartbeat went faster than it could be.

"W-who was it?"

Wonpil looked back and yelled, "Yah!"

Then, a tall guy came out from his room and looked at Mia.

Mia's eyes widen, "You.... Dowoon?"

Dowoon smirked and takes a seat beside her. "Long time no see, Mia." he said.

Mia bites her lips and hit Dowoon's arm. "How can you act nothing when we met?!" she asked.

Dowoon laughed and caressed Mia's hair. "You missed me?"

Mia pushed Dowoon's hand slowly, "What's wrong with you?"

Dowoon sighed, "I need to talk to you."

●●●●

"What do you want to talk about?"

"About you."

Mia feels nervous when she is standing right infront of Dowoon.

It's been 3 years, they haven't meet each other and now they are seeing each other.

"You're changed alot, Mia. I can see it."

Mia just shuts her mouth. "First of all, I wanna say sorry.." he looked at Mia in the eyes.

Those eyes were teary because of him. "Sorry for what, Dowoon?" she asked.

"For made you felt worthless when you're with me."

Dowoon looked at her, "For made you hurt all the times. Yes, I am a heartless person. I'm blind with all loves you had thrown at me. I can't see them because I'm blind. I'm blind for your love."

Her tears flowing down on her cheeks, she keeps herself quiet.

"I want you to listen carefully what I'm trying to say.." he takes Mia's hands and look at Mia's eyes.

"You're being my bestfriend, every year, you stay by my side. You didn't give up to stay with me eventhough I hurt you. I'm being mean to you. Yes, I've used to be someone who is happy and cheerful but girls made me like this, but not you. I understand now why you love me so much until you haven't enough effort to stay strong for me. I know you want to give up. You are tired of me."

Mia shakes her head at his words. Dowoon smiled.

"Today is the day, where I tell you how I got up and realize everything."

Mia can't handle herself anymore, she's crying even more harder.

"It's hurt when someone you love rejected you, but I've never rejected you, Mia."

Mia was shocked at his sentences. "I rejected all the girls, because I don't want you to get hurt anymore but instead, you are hurt because of me. My actions, attitude and else. I tried to bloom up my feelings but all in my mind is you. My mind said no, my heart said yes."

"Dowoon.."

He held tightly those small hands inside his, "I want you to be by my side till I die. I hate to say this but yes, I love you."

"But, as a bestfriend....right?"

Dowoon shakes his head, "No."

Mia is waiting for his answer. "As a someone that existed for me from the start I lost to myself till now."

"Why now, Dowoon?"

"Because we don't know when will we meet again?"

●●●●

Dowoon walked Mia to Wonpil's house, "I can't stop be guilty at you, Mia. I'm such a bad bestfriend for you."

Mia smiled and takes Dowoon's hand. "No, you're not."

Mia continues walking and suddenly, Dowoon falls down on the ground.

"Dowoon!"

She can see Dowoon's eyes are looking at her. Dowoon opens his right hand and shows her a white flower petal but its full with dirts.

"W-what is that, Dowoon? Dont make me scared!" she said, holding tight onto Dowoon's hand.

Dowoon smiled, "it shows how is my heart for you, Mia... I loved you but I can't because my heart is too dirty to keep a lovable heart like you."

"No no, don't say that!" she yelled, crying as she sees Dowoon like this.

"Mia, I'm sorry for what I've done to you. This may be the last meeting for us...." he weakily smiled and he wipes Mia's tears off from her cheeks.

"I'm not the best man for you to be with. I let you go with someone else that deserves you better, Mia. Good......"

His eyes slowly close..

"No no!!"

"Bye..."

She can feel Dowoon's hand that she held is now weaken. Dowoon is gone now forever infront of her eyes.

"Dowoon.... why now, Dowoon? You are mean!"

Mia knows he won't answer her but tears can't stop flowing down.

●●●●

3 months Dowoon left Mia alone. She can't think straight and keeps seeing Dowoon everywhere but it makes that Dowoon is gone.

"Thanks for telling me how you felt, Dowoon.."

"Thank you."

"I promised I won't love anyone else except you." she thought and stared deeply at the white flower petal.

{THE END}
{H E A R T L E S S}