0-Cḣ̢̼͍̝̫̗̅̈́͐̚͘ap̸̧̢̡̺̫̥̼͕͋͆ter NINETEEN-0

TOMS POV
The stupid commie is really fucking annoying!
He won't shut up!
Dumbass...why haven't I kill him yet in the first place?(Sorry that pov was short)
TORDS POV
I just need to calm...
I can deal with him later...
I calm myself down after a bit.
"Uhhh....lets just skip ice-cream and go back to the apartment..." the johovahs witnesses himself says.
(Is that spelt correct-?)
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・MAGICAL TIMESKIP :O*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
(Sorry about the short povs-)
TOMS POV
Once we got there I realized
'Tord has nothing to do here- no room- he is stinking up my bed'
It's not like I want him to have fun I just- don't want him to bother me!
With no context I get up and grab a blow-up mattress and a blue fluffy (but also scratchy) blanket. And set it up in an empty room in my apartment... I was gonna use it for something more useful- but the disgusting rat who is digging all up in my business- I mean- Tord is gonna use it.
I felt something stab my heart..

Guilt.
"My jahovah. Why do I feel bad for thinking that way." I talk to myself as I'm setting up tords new 'home'.
Once that was done. I grab an only computer that I've already went though and deleted everything, and put a sticky note over it and wrote "here ya commie, the password is "ASDFDONG" DONT and I mean- DONT get any ideas of putting anything bad in this- I will at random times look in your history and everything else- and I made it so you can't delete the history so 'suck on that' . Anyways don't bother me.
- Tom
(P.s: go kill yourself asshole)"
Ehh....that's good. It explains everything.
And to top it all off I put the 'post script' (it's what P.S Stands for) to show just how much I hate him.

I walk out of the room and grab tord (whom looked terrified at the time) by the arm and dragged him to the front of the room, and pushed him in, slamming the door shut right when we made eyes contact.
I walk over to Harold
"Sup," I say putting my hand in my hoodie pockets.
"Uhh- hey."
He responds.
"Let's watch a movie!"
I say to loosen the awkwardness.
"Sure."

TO BE CONTINUED :D

(Please look at the chapter that decide the fate of my other book that's gonna be made X3 thank you!)

(418 words :D)