Chapter 01. Playlist

Note: 

If you have ever seen this story, yes this story was deleted before because I need to rewrite it. English is not my native language and I tried really hard to correct it. so if you were willing to do the beta for me, I will be happy to accept that.

by the way, the comment and correction are welcome anytime. I hope you enjoy this story.

Chapter 01

Playlist

"Steve, come down already, or you're gonna be late." The lady with blond shoulder-length hair shouted from the kitchen counter, placed the breakfast and finished the Bacon that she was cooking. She wore a baby blue aprons and a nurse uniform under it, the lady still could hear the music from the stairs.

"Steve, I'm convinced you are gonna be late if you are still in your room." The woman yelled again.

"Coming ma!"

She grunted and returned to cooking.

Sometimes she didn't get his son's mind to like that music so much. Suddenly the lady heard a knock from the front door, and somebody got inside.

"I still can hear that music from here." A deep man's voice came as the person entered the Kitchen.

"You know Steve, Bucky." The woman smiled at the man.

"You know Sarah. I really want to steal the radio and all of his stupid music collection. He's playing it non-stop." Bucky said with a fake annoyed as he sat on the chair.

"I was thinking the same thing," Sarah replied and placed a plate with scrambled egg and fried bacon in front of Bucky. The long messy hair brunette man with piercing silver-blue eye looked confused with the plate in front of him. When he wanted to say something, Sarah cut his word.

"Eat, young man! I know you didn't eat your breakfast at home and if it's still there. I will wash your mouth with the soap." Sarah gave a LOOK to Bucky.

"OK, Mrs. Rogers." He said with sarcasm tone and start eating the food. Sarah rolled her eyes as she returned to her cooking. She gazed at the clock and looked back to the stairs to yell, but Bucky interrupted her.

"I get'm." Bucky ran through the stairs to the second floor. Sarah just sighed as she got her attention back to her cooking.

¬----------------------0o0----------------------

The skinny blond examined his bag and searched for other equipment for today's class. Sat on the edge of his bed and listened to the music through the radio. He liked listening to music, but his favorite was the one who was sung by Tony Stark. He loved how his voice flowed with the lyrics as could feel what the men indeed felt.

The blonde looked through the windows as the sun shined its morning light. He could hear the sound of chirping bird outside, saw the green color leave and the brown branch that illuminated by the light of morning sun. His felt in all good mood and spirit today. Smiled at himself and looked at the music CD case. The photo of Tony Stark and the list of the music in it. In the picture, Tony Stark did not look so old or younger. In fact, he looked like they were at a similar age to him.

He was surprised knowing that Tony Stark is as the same age as him. Not only because of that, Tony Stark even graduated from MIT on 17th with colorful grade and already invented things. Wondered what would be like talking to him. Knew their age was same, probably Tony would talk about intelligent things like tech or engineering, or maybe some song and single he will make. The blond was not very good at tech but didn't hate it, in fact sometimes absolutely adoring.