Chapter 4

Heyy guys we re back..*wink*
This chapter is a short one caux im having test tomorrow morning....i love you..

Haneena's POV
As i walk down the hall ways...i can see some students moving up and down...and i can spot some having fun and some doing some tutorials i guess...i picked my phone out of my pockets and dial muneeara's number...
Ohhh Muneera is Haneena's  old friend not only a friend buh part of her family..

This is muneera

As i dialed muneera's number...''no no..her line cant be busy..shit i know no one hear..''
As i continue to walk ...i went to my locker and pick up the books i need...i took mathematics textbook and my pencil case..we re currently having mathematics as i ve seen the time table sent to my email...just then i glance at my watch and it says 8:00...''God..im so f**cken late''...as i rushed to the room i bumped to a girl was bout to say sorry just then she giggled as i look at her i shouted''...muneerah...lets get going we re late aleady''...

We entered and all eyes are on us as we search for empty chairs...we sat close to a cute thin girl with blonde hair...just some minutes later ..A tall fat man got in and i guess hes the teacher

''Hello students''...the man says
''My name is wiltson jacon..i ll be taking you mathematics''...nd he smiles

Well well well..aint good in mathes so i pay no attention to whats the hell hes saying...
The bell rang and i started packing my stuffs...just den muneera pucked me and...''neena im going to visit my aunt ...will catch you up later''...muneera says and i nod

I went to the parking lot and met purvy waiting for me...''been here for?''
''Six damn minutes''..purvy says

''Six..i owe you that''...i say before getting into the car...

Chpter 4 ends here guys...keep enjoying my book...byee
I ll update it tomorrow inshallahh