Graduation Day

Zuri Frances Flashback 5 years ago

"No mama please don't leave again !" I begged
my strung out mother as she walked out the house. Not saying a word to me as tears started to stream down my face. I heard a car door close and knew who it was. I ran to my room and hid under the bed. Praying my 65 year old step father John wouldn't come in my room. Suddenly the room door snatched open.
"You cant keep hiding in the same spot princess come show daddy love." He said as a evil smirk spread across his ugly face." Bald mouth bitch leave me alone I'm only 12" I said as  I crawled further up still under my bed. "I said bring your ass here! And that's the best age babygirl."  he yelled as he grabbed my legs and pulled me out from under the bed.
I closed my eyes as he pulled off my pants and suddenly felt a slap across my face. " Look at me open your eyes ! I'm about to give you something you'll think about forever"  he said as he put the tip of his penis to my vagina. I couldn't let this happen again I thought to myself. I tried to fight back but he had way more strength then me.
I closed my eyes as he entered me suddenly hearing a gun go off. I felt his limp body fall on me and I started to break down. I felt arms around me, and I looked seeing my 17 year old brother Kev shed tears. "Why you didn't tell me Ri ? WHY?" He cried.

Flashback over...

Coming out of my thoughts as I heard my name being calling as I started my walk across the stage I was  thanking god I came this damn far. I grabbed my diploma and gave My principals and guidance counselor handshakes as I was walking back to my seat I heard my name being called. I stopped dead in my tracks because it sounded like my brother. I  haven't seen him since that day he shot my step father , and they put us in separate police cars.
  I searched the auditorium with my eyes and my eyes landed on a older version of my brother. I ran towards him full speed and hugged him.  "Well damn Ri I missed yo ass too. Lets get out of here you done graduated and fucked up these people ceremony." He stated as he grinned showing his beautiful teeth.  I always admired my brother. As we walked outside the school I stopped, and looked my brother up and down.
He was clean as fuck in his jail fit. He was wearing a white shirt grey joggers and new all white air forces. His brown complexion was glowing. He had a low haircut with waves. I notice tattoos everywhere that was visible I could see. He had one earring in I could tell it was a real. I was so happy to see him healthy.
I thought about him everyday wondering if he was living or not. "Man I cant believe its really you. I looked for you for a long time bruh." I stated as I started back walking. " I know kid its been to long. Im proud of you though I'm glad you made it through you look good and you graduated. I'm proud of you seriously." He said "Do you have a whip though cause a nigga just got out and gotta get back in the game. Too much of my damn bread going on ubers." he stated and we started laughing. "Yeah I have one its over here." I said.
When we reached the white BMW 2018 he stopped and dropped  his jaw "DAMMNNNNN my lil sis riding like this !" he said rubbing his body all on the car I laughed " Get in the car Kev." I said through laughter. I noticed a few people was looking at us also. Getting in the car I drove off. "Where you wanna eat at on me?" he asked I sighed "Um I love and  wanna sped a lot of time with you but I have to get ready for my friends graduation party with her. Where  are you  staying? I can take you to my place a got a spare bedroom, and an old 2006 Nission you can drive." I said laughing "Oh so you riding in this but Im in a 06 ight I see how it is, and word ima take you up on that offer jit.You know me I just gotta talk to the plug tonight ill have 60,000 in my pocket tomorrow but I think living together would be cool I can watch over you.. you know." "Kev its cool I know  you went away for protecting me . I love you and apricate everything you've done for me you raised me like your daughter. We together again now and cant nothing separate us now." I said smiling as I pulled up at my crib.
I looked over at Kev after I parked, and he was looking at my house amd nodding his peanut head and I knew he was thinking of something that was gone be a hell no . Lord I hate to kill my brother and he just reentered my life. " I love you too Ri ." he finally said "but aye lemme throw a welcome home shindig tonight." he said puppy dog facing me.
I knew something was coming , but ight you can do it but tomorrow night I wanna be able to attend. Plus it gives us out time to put word out." "Bet Thanks sis, and make sure you invite all the bad bitches." and we started laughing and went inside. It felt good to have my brother back.

Authors note: Please leave feedback this is my first book and I wanna know what y'all think. So please leave comments!