Gaduation party

**Icey Zuri's best friend in Media

Kevin Fances^

Josh Jones^

Caption: No face no case 🤪Zuri Frances^

Zuri Frances^

Caption: No face no case 🤪Zuri Frances^

Icey Dampier^

Icey POV

I was just getting out the shower when I heard banging at the door. I was in the shower mad long, it just felt so good I couldn't turn the water off. I grabbed my robe and went open the door to see this fine ass boy that favored Key Glock. He looked me up and down looking like I was about to be his last meal. Let me just say the flood gates were open.
Not a moment to soon Ri walked up. "Hey bestie boo I see you met my brother." Ri said smiling hard. " Omg this is Kev ass no fucking way." I said excitedly. I was so happy my bestfriend found her brother I know he means everything to her. That's also why ima ignore the way he looking at me. I would hate for me and him to get involved and fall out now Ri is in a awkward situation. "Kev this is my best friend Icey and this is my long lost brother Kev." Ri said happily "Icey huh well I might just  have to ice you out." Kev said licking his lips. We all burst out laughing . "Excuse my brother he's been away for a while so his game real whack."  Ri said through laughter. "Well its ni-nice to finally meet you." I stuttered avoiding his gaze.
I grabbed Zuri's hand and dragged her to the master bed room. The party starts in a hour and  half and she still had on her work clothes. "Bitch your brother is fine as shit. He had a bitch bout to drop the robe." I said laughing.  " Girl sit yo nasty ass down. You wasn't gone drop shit yo scary as still a virgin unlike me .... but keep talking that big girl shit my brother gone give you something to talk about." Ri said with a sad face. " Whatever yo ass one too technically. You never gave nothing away so in my book so your still pure." I said and giving her a reassuring smile. "Now go get in the shower the party starting soon" I said pushing her in the bathroom.
After I put on my clothes I went make sure everything was in order. I saved up my whole junior and senior year for this. I wasn't as fortunate as Ri with all the nice things. I mean I know she has to strip for her money but she's still making bank. I thought about joining her but Im not trying to put my body out there. I don't judge my best friends because everyone has their own limits to making money.
When I got down stairs I seen the most beautiful gradation party set up. Even the dance floor was decorated. I walked up to a group of my classmates. "Thank you so much!" I screamed as I hugged josh the President of the homecoming committee and one of my closest friends. "No problem anything for my princess." he said as he grabbed my hand kissing it looking up at me. I couldn't help the blush that crossed my face.
Josh had a crush on me since 9th grade. I just never was  interested in him. Indeed he was fine. Josh is light skin almost a yellow tone, his dreads are thick nappy and to his neck. I know what you guys are thinking eww but nah his look fits him because his unusual style. He had on white cut sleeve shirt that was kind of snug , black leather pants and spacewalker boots. He was also iced out with his silver diamond Rolex and rings. He stood in front of me rocking the look he was wearing.
The only problem is I grew so close to Josh I don't wanna jeopardize our brother sister bond. I thanked some of the other committee before attempting to walk away. Josh pulled my arm "At least let me take you out as you thank you present to me." he begged "Let me think about it alright." I said as I walked away .
A couple people started showing up and it was still 30 minutes before the party started so I knew it was going to be lit. As I  checked on the food I ran into somebody I was trying my best to avoid . "Wassup Lil bit ?" Kev said as he licked his lips. Kev wasn't like the dudes I normally run into. He was lowkey, observant, fine, dangerous, but after being all that I still seen somebody that was hurt and I suddenly  wanted to take all his pain away.
I cant lie he was fresh to say he just got out. He had on a white an Fendi print t shirt on. Some black true religion jeans, a Fendi hat, and some black red bottom shoes and he was most definitely iced out.  " Don't call me lil bit I have a name." I said with a eye roll. "See that attitude you giving off not working for me. Make sure you keep that same energy when Im fucking up those insides." Kev said as he bit his lip. I felt myself starting to blush and he smiled. I turned around and walked away quickly headed back to the master bed room to see if Ri late ass was ready. The only thing i was thinking walking to the room was "Thugs need love too".

Kevin's Pov
After me and my sister got me settled. We slide through to the party. My sister said all the bitches would be 18 or older. and when we got here I met my future wife. She acting up right now but best believe ima have that in check. Ya heard me. I text my hitta Dave letting him know I was out and to slide through to the party.
  I was sitting on the couch by the door when everyone started arriving. Scoping out all the baddies. Yeah I have my eyes on Icey, but I'm just trying to fuck tonight I been locked up for 5 years I gotta at least buss 5 nuts tonight. Plus I'm not even trying to step in that lane with Icey just yet. I want it to be different.
About 30 minutes later the music was bumping, ass was being thrown, and a red cup was in everybody's hand. I saw my sister grinding on a nigga. I walked over and snatched her ass up, Tf she thought this was. "Kev chill the hell out I'm grown." She said with clenched teeth. "Man you better sit your lil ass down!" I said pointing to the seat. She rolled her eyes and sat down picking up some weed starting to roll. Now that's my type of party.
I saw Icey in a corner throwing that lil ass back on a light skin dread head. I wanted to go snatch her ass up but it wasn't my place....Yet. "Aye who that dude your girl dancing on?" I questioned my sister. She lit the blunt glancing to the corner. "Oh that's just Josh. Our homeboy he had a crush on her since 9th grade, but she said she won't give him a chance cause she don't wanna ruin their friendship." She stated taking one last pull passing the gas.
I took the blunt and started blowing O's. Didn't look like no friendship type dancing to me , but it's cool that nigga won't be round for long I smirked to myself. "Damn nigga puff puff pass" I heard Icey say. I looked over and handed her the blunt. "Say slime that's your dude? Looking like a fruitcake?" She looked at me and smiled "Are you jealous?" Just then a thick ass brown skin came and sat on the end of the couch while her friend took her picture.

         I noticed her earlier dancing, and when she came in

I noticed her earlier dancing, and when she came in. Shawty was throwing that ass back so hard she had to come out the shoes. I looked back at Icey "Shit I'll never be a jealous ass nigga especially over a female like you." I said calmly as I stood up to go talk to the girl. "Wassup Ma?" I said smoothly she looked up at me and started smiling. Soon as shawty looked up at me my knees got weak. All I could imagine was her looking up at me giving me head.
She whispered something to her friend and she got up and left. I took the seat beside her. "I'm Star and you ?" She said as she smiled. At that moment I knew tonight was gone be a goodnight. "I'm Kev but you can just call me your future baby daddy." I said like the smooth nigga I am. After a couple dances we ended up in the bathroom.
She was all over a nigga kissing everywhere visible. She unzipped my pants and started sucking my balls . My phone started to ring and I answered cause ain't nobody bout to stop this money flow. "Aye Bitch I'm here. Where yo ugly ass at? " Dave asked Just when I was bout to answer the broad swallowed my kids. "Damn Ma turn that ass around. Bitch I'm in the bathroom ima hit you back give me a hour or two." I said sliding a condom on entering her pussy in one quick motion hearing her gasp only made me go harder.
  "Fuccckkkk daddy" she moaned out I swear that shit sounded angelic and the pussy was tight asf fitting to my dick like glove "Mane nigga I know you ain't got me on the phone while u fucking I'll be in the kitchen you got 45mins just cause I know you fresh out." and with that he hung up, and I dropped my phone, and I just knew it cracked. This pussy had me not worried bout a damn thing. "Throw that ass back" I told her as I smacked her ass, and she did exactly as told.

Authors note: Please give me feedback really trying to see if I should keep going or start over‼️