I get a kick out of you

I'm just gonna say this chapter made me sick at first so I just re did it completely. Things are moving pretty slow right now but trust me the next two chapters are gonna have you shook.
______________

Content. Content was the feeling of become a woman. Content was the feeling of belonging to another human being. Content was the soft Gente touch of his perfect lips on my neck as he kissed me for the last time that night before he left. I was content.

Last night was magical. We knew we were moving too fast. Too fast for anyone else who was not in our world to understand. We wanted each other in the most lustful ways yet he was so gentle and never forced  or pressured me. He made me wanna do things that would have got me in such trouble back home. I no longer wanted to be the scared little girl that he met that night. I was a women now, I wanted to be his women.

I woke up feeling the right side of my bed. Looking fully at the covers flatness not being occupied by an able body. I wished that Francis was in this bed with me. I wonder did he wish the same? I couldn't tell anyone about last night. Not even Diana or Connie. If they found out they would judge me and try to kill Frank. I knew Diana would be disappointed in me. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. It was my business anyways.

Today was the big competition and Connie was excited eating our stale cereal. We haven't got the chance to grocery shop since we have been here. Diana just brings food from work and we eat that.

"Darling the song Diana put together for today is absolutely brilliant along with my dance!" Connie clapped out of no where being the extra bubbly gal she was.

"You and that blonde girl have nothing on us!" Diana said with a sly grin as her accent was thick this early in the morning. "I noticed Blondie didn't even show up yesterday..and she said she's never gotten a bad grade my ass."

I sighed. The butterflies were arriving. " I have a lot of words for her when I see her. I can't believe Marilyn stood me up like that. Probably for that dumb Marlon boy toy she always has around her!"

"Oh that's that boys name who I saw the other night.." Connie murmured to herself as she sipped some milk.

"If all hell breaks loose at least you won't have to preform!" Diana joked and we all laughed. "How did that date go by the way? I never saw you get in." She asked and I choked.

"Great he's really nice..." That was all I managed to say before we heard a knock at the door and I just sat there awkwardly.

Diana came back with a hand full of flowers and a big white basket full of cherries. A small blue envelope was attached to the flowers. "From Francis.S. Oh I wonder who that could be for?" Diana playfully rolled her dark eyes giving me the gifts. I opened the card and blushed.

"My spirits have been high since I first laid my eyes upon you. I knew then that I had to have you. Good luck my love. I've sent fresh roses and delicious cherries for you because you are my beautiful cherry. P.S don't worry about giving my hat back  it's yours now.- F.S"

I held the letter close to my heart. Words as sweet as this had never been written for me. It almost didn't seem real.  "Ahh look at girly here, She's in love!"  Connie titled her head towards me and her Short curls bounced a little.

"Is it official? Are you dating one of the most famous people of our decade?"  Diana was in the middle of taking out her rollers. We all had to leave soon for class.

"I have no idea! These flowers look expensive... And my Lord the cherries, there has to be over 200 of them here!" I sorted through what looked to be a never ending basket of plump red cherries. The bad part was I didn't even like cherries all that much.