Revenge Canceled

I sat there in class a week after the incident and Leo was still expelled. "And that's it for today class" I hear Mr. C say. I didn't even notice class was over, I was to lost in my thoughts to even glance at the clock hanging on the wall above the whiteboard. The bell rang and we quickly headed into human traffic cramming into small spaces the get to our lockers.

I finally make it to electives and get my papers out for health. As I sit down and get my stuff written down, I get called to the front office. "Ohhhh" everybody say as I walk out rolling my eyes. As I walk down the empty halls, I start to hear barking. I look around and shake my head. I keep walking and hear more barking, it sounded like a puppy. I look around again looking at the office in front of me. I speed up and make it to the office where officers were standing with Leo in their arms. "Are you Katelyn?" A tall bulky man with broad shoulders and blue eyes said to me. "Yes I am" I say looking at the man."we are here to arrest Leo for sexual assault." He said in a deep calm voice. "Ok" I say glaring at Leo then look back at the officers."why did you need me?" I got pretty curious and looked at them as innocently as possible."and why is Leo here?" I am a bit confused as to why he wasn't in jail yet."we wanted you to see so you would feel safer now that he is not here to touch you,we also wanted to know if you wanted a restraining order against Leo?" I wanted to say yes right then and there but, it was only that time, right...? "No" the teachers were a bit startled I didn't get the restraining order against him but I didn't care. At least I thought I didn't care.

I was taking a shortcut through an ally, a bit sketchy seems like the perfect place to get kidnapped right? DO I LOOK AND ACT LIKE THE PERSON WHO WOULD GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF I GOT KIDNAPPED!?!? I WOULD KICK THEIR MOTHER FUCKING ASSES!! Ok calm down Katelyn just breathe in and out in and out. (That's what she said pun intended) alright just walk through just pass the strange men in black coats following you... Oh shit, wait, men in black coats!?!? "I can you you and your dumb asses" I say looking over my should glaring and them as they freeze in place with surprise "you know what I hate?" The men look at me curiously but carefully. "I hate it when..." I put my hands behind my back and pull out a long switch blade hiding it in my sleeve. "When I get followed my people who intend on either, A to kidnap me B rape me or C kill me. Now, care to explain why you are following me." The three men in black coats stared at me with a grin on their faces. "Listen sweet heart." His voice was deep and intimating but I held my stance. "You are really feisty, you will do fine in my collection." He says grinning looking passed me suddenly a metal object hits me in the back if the head. Looks like revenge is canceled.