Introtduction

note ~ I don't own any marvel characters like the avenger. I only own the charters I made up like Annabeth.

I was born on a dark cold stormy day in the middle of the night. My parents were killed right in front of me and I was left to die in a cold alley way in New York. I was found by a pack of Wolfs who took me in as if a was their own and adopted me into the pack. I now rampage threw the streets of New York looking for food to keep me alive.

Jk

I was raised and trained at shield. Natasha and Clint are the only two people who I can call family. I lived at shield till I was 13, then I was forced to move into Stark Tower with the avengers because the attack Loki made on New York. Now I live with them and I can honestly say they are family.

What I didn't expect is that I would except more and more people into my life.

And I really didn't expect that I would have to choose wether or not to be killed or watch those I love get killed.

I also didn't expect to accept the fact that I have a real family that I can trust.

What people keep on telling is that I will have to make my own decisions and follow my own path. One of those paths will be loving the people who care and love me back.

I will also have to learn the lesson that family isn't based on blood but those who love you and care for you.

And during this adventure I will have to keep those I love close to me at all times.