Frerard

Gerard's POV

We were in the practice room for the last time. Ray, Mikey and Frank were tuning their guitars and all I could think of was how hot Frank looked with his white shirt hanging nicely off his small body and his tight jeans perfectly defining his amazing ass.

I have had a crush on frank since we met. Since the band formed, it's been 12 years of torture and denying my true self. Although I have Lyn-z and bandit, I couldn't deny that I was 110% gay for frank. For the first few years, I pushed it off, thinking it was just some schoolboy fantasy but to no avail, I know I'm in love.

"Hey Frankie, are you okay?" I asked concerned. He looked down and I hate seeing him sad.

"Yeah, I'm just bummed about the band breaking up. Ya' know?" I felt bad for ending the band but I have to, for my own sake.

"I'm sorry, Frankie" I spoke with a sigh.

"It's not your fault it's just that I'm gonna miss being with you every day. You... You guys hehe" he said nervously.

Does he like me too? Does the love of my life really love me back?

Mikey left to get coffee and Ray had left the sound room too get a new strap for his guitar as he had broken the previous one while messing with Mikey.

"Frankie, Frank..." I spoke nervously.

"Yeah gee? What's up, you look nervous?" He asked, moving closer to me, making me more on edge.

"I like you, Frank. I.... love you. I always have. I'm sorry if you hate me or this is weird but.." I was cut off by Frank's lips attaching to mine. His hands reached around my back and grabbed my ass and I moaned loudly into the kiss causing him to smirk.

I pulled away "we should take this to the bathroom or somewhere else private. Mikey and Ray will be back any minute."

"Sure. I love you so much Gerard." He whispered into my neck. Ugh, he sure knew how to work me.

"I love you too Frankie." I smiled.

We ran to the bathroom like young lovers on spring break. We pushed the door closed and locked it so no one could get in.

Franks POV

"Mmm.. Ge-Gerard, you don't know how long I've wanted this." I moaned as his bulge brushed against where I needed him most. His body, his face, his hair. Everything is so perfect and his clothes always hang off him is perfect but right now, I don't want his clothes on.

I peeled off Gerard's jacket as he unbuttoned my shirt and it fell onto the floor.

Gerard moaned as I ran my hands under his shirt, stopping to mess with his nipples.

"Ugh.. Frank please. Don't tease me." He groaned and I pulled his shirt over his head.

"What ever you say, gee" I unbuckled his belt and threw down his jeans, taking his underwear with it. I stared at his beauty and huge dick.

I got on my knees and began to suck his hardening member, stopping to kiss around his croch, legs and stomach.

"F-F-Frank, I've never had um... Gay sex before." Gerard moaned, looking scared.

"You'll be fine. We just have to... Stretch you out a bit first." I attempted to reassure him. He looked so hot when he's nervous and sweaty.

I began to suck again and he tangled his hands in my hair and pushed my to deep throat him and I gagged because of his size.

"I-I-I want t-to pleasure you, f-rank" he groaned as I pulled up and began to kiss him.

"You can baby. Soon." I said staring into his green-brown eyes. I swivelled him around and bent him over.

"I'm sorry Gerard. I've got to do this so I hurt you less" I groaned as I plunged a finger into his ass causing him to whimper. I slowly added fingers as I prepared him for what was about to happen.

"Frank... Baby. It hurts so much!" He said, tears stinging his eyes.

"Should I stop?" I questioned.

"N-no. I'll be fine" he groaned adding a small smile at the end.

I carried on pumping my fingers and he began to moan.

"Ugh Frank, right there." From that I knew I had hit his prostate gland and he would cum if I didn't stop.

Gerard's POV again

I whimpered at the loss of contact as he removed his fingers and began taking his jeans and underwear off.

"This will only hurt for a minute, baby" he groaned and he pushed inside of me. I moaned in pain as he filled me up and stretched me.

"Ow... Frankie. It hurts so bad" I cried out.

"You're gonna be fine. It'll feel good in a minute, baby. I promise." He said stroking my hair. After a minute, I adjusted to his size slightly.

"Move, now!" I groaned at him and he started moving slowly as our groans began to fill the small room. He began thrusting faster and he groaned louder than ever.

"Ugh, mmmn. Gee. I have an idea." He trembled.

"U-uh ha. W-what?" I moaned as he thrusted deep causing me to lose control.

"Ride me" he whispered.

He pulled out so hit could sit down on the seat and I climbed over him to face him as I lowered myself into his huge member.

"Frank your so fucking big!" I groaned.

"Bounce. Now. Don't tease me." He groaned and I started bouncing up and down. He thrusted up to meet my bouncing hitting that spot that felt sooo good.

"UH FRANK RIGHT THERE. FUUCK. " I moaned.

"Gerard. Fuuck" he groaned making me quiver. He is so vocal and it's a HUGE turn on.

I felt close and I knew he was too.

"F-f-Frankie I'm so f-fucking c-close."

"Uh Mmm. Me t-too. Come for me Gerard" he groaned. His voice and consent was all it took to send me over the edge.

I came over his chest as he reached his climax.

"FUUCK GERARD!" He screamed as his hot seed shot inside me.

The room was filled with panting until I finally gathered up the energy to speak.

"I really do love you, Frank." I panted.

"I love you too. More than anything." He replied with a weak smile.

We got dressed and headed back to the studio.

"Where have you guys been?!" Mikey shouted.

"Uhh...." I muttered.

"We went to find you guys but got lost in another building." Frank lied.

"Whatever, let's just get on with recording" Mikey muttered.

After recording Ray pulled me to the side away from Mikey.

"Where were you really?" Ray questioned with a smirk.

"We got lost. Frank told you." I shook nervously.

"Really? Because I tried to got to the bathroom about an hour ago. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone just yet." He spoke with a smirk and walked away.

I was finally happy with the man I love.

END.