fourteen

felix sat in chans hotel bed, watching as the older walked around in nothing but his black calvin kliens. felix had a hard on just by watching his fiancée pick up the mess they made. actually jeongin and jisung made it but thats a whole other story.

"have you ever had sex in a hot tub?" felix asked and chan laughed.

"have you?" chan turned the question back at the younger.

"no, but have you?" felix asked dumbfounded.

"my answer is yours." chan laughed and felix mentally hit himself in the head for asking such a dumb question. considering chan and felix have only had sex with each other.

"well, your balcony has a hot tub." felix smirked and chan dropped everything and picked up felix. they removed their clothes before entering the tub, chan getting in first and felix sitting on his lap.

their lips touched and felixs hands found their way to chans hair. their mouths moved together, never seperating. chan pulled felix up more, his dick aligned with the younger. felix lowered his hips, pushing chan up into him.

felix let out a painful moan, his head falling to chans shoulder as he got used to the feeling of his size. his hands tugged at chans damp hair.

"fuck baby." chan growled, his hot breath sending tingles through felixs body.

"d-daddy." felix moaned as he moved faster, his hips rocking. his back arched as chan gripped onto his thick thighs.

a mixture of sweat and chlorinated water dripped off of their bodies.

"fuck, i love you." chan moaned, letting out a few other profanities.

chans hand wrapped around felixs length, softly stroking. the pair were officially making love in a hot tub.

as felix felt his legs weaken and his stomach tighten he tried his hardest not to release. chans stomach knotted as well, the couple finishing at almost the exact same time.

"f-fuck." felix let out heavy pants, sitting naked in the water next to chan.

"the cleaning lady isnt gonna be very happy." chan mumbled, the white substance kinda just floating in the water.

"its better than the fucking cum stains you made on my couch. my mom was so confused and pissed." felix said with a laugh and chan shrugged.

"i paid for it at least." the older replied, getting out of the water.

"after i said you spilt bleach." felix muttered following the older out.

they cleaned themselves up and felix put on one of chans shirts and white panties. he also put on some fuzzy socks as chan just put on grey sweats that made felix wanna bend over so chan could fuck him again.

"daddy, hows your dick so big?" felix asked, watching chan sit on the bed.

"genetics?" chan suggests, a small shrug to his shoulders.

"if we have a kid theyre gonna have major hoes." felix laughed and chan smiled.

"when we have a kid."