thirty four

INSTAGRAM

🤍 liked by leefelix and 124,836 others_bangchan the one and only love of my life

_bangchan the one and only love of my life.

[view all comments]

leefelix <3

felixxx SO FRICKEN CUTE SOMEONE LOVE ME LIKE THIS
marzbarz wymmm i love you ✋😩

felixxx SO FRICKEN CUTE SOMEONE LOVE ME LIKE THISmarzbarz wymmm i love you ✋😩

🤍 liked by evantales and 78,722 others

[view all comments]

evantales the prettiest boy<3
y.jeongin thank you handsome

leefelix when the hell did you grow up

hhyunjin this screams baby
y.jeongin i will block you

🤍 liked by _bangchan and 102,836 othersmarzbarz i really did say 'drop that mf' huh

marzbarz i really did say 'drop that mf' huh

[view all comments]

felixxx ALL THE SINGLE LADIES✋😤
marzbarz you boutta get some sad girl dms

leefelix you can always cuddle me
marzbarz tf you think I'm doin?

_bangchan as i said, you're too good for him
marzbarz shoulda listened to you bae

The house had seemed to be filled with tension the past few weeks, with everything that happened between Felix and Chan and now Woojin breaking up with Marley and moving out. It was definitely something unexpected, she wouldn't talk about what had happened but everyone had been there to support her. Marley was always taking care of them, so when she needed that support in return they didn't hesitate. She hadn't cried, at least not to them, but they could see through her tough exterior. Marley was truly heartbroken.

"Maybe I'll stick to women from now on." She mumbled, her head resting against Felix's chest as they watched tangled. Chan was sat at her feet, with Jeongin and Evan on the floor building a pillow fort.

"I would suggest you to Cam, but I think she's with Carter." Evan spoke up, not lifting his attention from his boyfriend struggling to get the pillows to stay up.

"I just feel like an idiot right now." Marley breathed out, rubbing her face to push back the tears. Felix let his hands run through her hair, doing what he could to comfort her.

"Want to drink?" Evan asked, it was definitely the only way he knew how to help.

"Definitely not, maybe smoke a bowl but alcohol would not solve anything." She told him, reaching down to ruffle his hair, letting him know she appreciated the thought.

"I have weed." Chan said, the four of them looked at him with surprise. Chan rarely smoked weed, so to hear him of all people to say he had some was interesting at most.

"Since when do you smoke, hun?" Felix asked, raising a brow at his lover.

"It helps me sleep." Chan shrugged and focused his eyes on Marley. "Do you want to smoke?"

"Can we have just a session of us smoking in the yard and be completely stupid? It's all I want." Marley answered, receiving laughs and nods from the males.

"Whatever you want, Mar." Chan said while getting up from his spot and heading upstairs. He came back down moments later with a baggy and a bowl, waving it for the group to see.

"Chan, you have officially become the coolest not dad ever." Jeongin exclaimed, sitting up, completely forgetting his fort he had been focused on. Evan pulled his boyfriend into his arms and kissed his forehead.

"Do we have to include the child in our acts?" Chan groaned, realizing Jeongin would be joining them.

"You forget I'm 19, now." Jeongin retorted, crossing his arms over his chest with a small pout.

"Child." Was all Chan said in return.

They each made their way to the back yard, sitting on the two benches around their small garden. Chan and Felix sat with Marley between them, her eyes now glowing with excitement. When Chan packed the bowl, he let her take the first few hits before she passed it back to him. It went around in a circle, Evan had limited Jeongin to three hits as he knew he was a light hitter and would probably pass out minutes after smoking. When they finished the bowl no one spoke up, they had each waiting for someone to say something first.

"That cloud looks like two bunnies fucking." Marley said, pointing up, they each looked to see where she was pointing.

"Jisung? Minho? Is that you up there?!" Jeongin called out as he stared at the cloud. They broke into a fit of laughter, unable to stop. Felix had laughed so hard he ended up falling off the bench and rolling into the grass, only making them laugh harder.

"I love you guys." Marley smiled at her friends, patting Chan's knee before getting up and laying in the grass next to Felix.

They were too focused on the clouds to hear the slider door open and see Changbin, Hyunjin and Seungmin staring at them.

"What are you idiots doing?" Changbin asked, walking towards the garden and looking into the sky to see what they were so entertained by.

"Sky watching." Chan answered as he now laid on the bench.

"Or is the sky watching us?" Felix responded, with a smirk of 'I'm a genius'.

"Are they stoned?" Seungmin questioned, the two he had previously walked outside with.

"Most definitely."

A/N: kind of a filler chapter but also needed to be done, goodnight babes, sleep well<3