sixteen

liked by _bangchan, cartertot and 145,872 othersleefelix i love my sugar daddy🥵💋

leefelix i love my sugar daddy🥵💋

[comments]

_bangchan i love my baby🥰🥰

felix straddled chans lap as they sat on alanas couch. they were waiting for everyone else to get there so they could have a movie night. it was currently 9pm and felix was already a whiny mess.

"daddy i just wanna sleep." felix pouted, his voice going high almost childlike.

"i know baby, wanna nap?" chan asked and felix nodded, the older standing up still holding felix.

"im taking him upstairs for a nap, he hasnt slept much lately." chan said to alana and carter who sat in alanas room going through clothes.

"daddy, you need to sleep too, you always take care of me. whos gonna take care of you?" felix mumbled as chan set him on the bed.

"shh, baby, just take a nap." chan laid next to felix who started removing his clothes.

"felix sleep." chan groaned.

"its too hot." felix mumbled laying in nothing but his pink panties.

"are you okay?" chan asked felix who straddled his waist again.

"i wanna see daddy." felix tugged at chans pants as the older removed his hands.

"baby what's wrong? you only get like this when somethings wrong." chan said and felix pouted, holding chans hands.

"n-nothing im fine." felix replied laying next to chan and turning away as the older pulled him closer. they stayed silent, chan knowing that felix would only talk that way.

"why do you love me?" felix mumbled almost too quietly.

"because, you're all ive ever wanted, youre honest, care free, gorgeous, always looking out for your friends, youre literally perfect." chan said and felix frowned.

"people say otherwise." felix mumbled, turning to face chan with tears in his eyes.

"baby, i told you to stop reading hate comments." chan groaned wiping the tears from felixs eyes.

"i love you no matter what and thats all that matters." chan said kissing felixs forehead.

"please dont leave me."