Late Part 2: The Video

"What do I do for an intro?" A boy in the frame is playing with his hair, trying to have it stay flat.

Pepper Potts steps into the frame, moving the curls with precision to have them look more put together.

"You don't have to do an intro yet, but I'm sure you have already thought about it. If you don't like it, we can just edit it out."

(cut)

"Hey there peeps-" Peter winces.

(cut)

Peter waves at the camera and hits himself in the face.

(cut)

"Insert intro here." Peter sighs. "Let's move on."

"I actually kinda liked that. Do you have anything like that?"

"Well..."

(cut)

"Intro.exe has stopped working so now it's time for another video."

"You're getting closer peter, but I don't think that that's quite it."

"Yeah, I know. This is the first video also so I can't say another video. "

(cut)

"Life.exe has failed to load so let's settle down for a video."

Peter is sat on a comfy looking blue couch against a wall. Photos and posters cover the wall so you can barely see that the wall is brown.

"My name is Peter and this is my first video. Welcome to my channel."

"I want to say that I'll be posting cool content that everyone will love, but it will more likely be memes and vine references."

"A few things about me before I jump into what my goals are for the channel, because the list says so."

"I'm Peter Parker. I intern at Stark Industries. I personally have MRT all of the Avengers because I work in Mr. Starks Lab most often, and my favorite vine is the one spider-man put up of him shrieking that it's Wednesday."

(cut)

Peter is looking down at a piece of paper that he puts in a folder.

"Next on the list for this video is telling you about the list. That's handy. The list is what I have planned for videos. I intern during the weekends and will be filming videos then. After editing, I'll have a video up every Wednesday. I hope. And it works perfectly with my favorite vine."

"This list has everything on it. I talked to Ms. Potts this morning about what I needed and her first thing I needed to do was stay organized. So I have lots of lists. Lists of what videos I need to do and lists of what I need in each video. It's very in depth."

"The reason I choose my user to be AvengersInternBoi is that most of my videos will have the avenger in them besides the few conspiracy theories and whatnot. ScienceBoi and StarkIntern were already taken also."

"As an aspiring scientist, the last thing we do is see if our hypothesis was supported. This is a weird segway, but that's basically what I'm doing next. I think this is a good first video."

"Please comment down below what you want to see from me! I have to prank the Avengers, uno with the Avengers, and my spider-man conspiracy videos up next!"