14

A few months later, after Ricky and Michelle were alright, everyone began their usual work routines. Ricky went for work, Michael had his own school to take care of and John was at college. Adam had the charge of the canteen and Jennifer was taking her class, as the guest lecturer for MA English Literature, for the final years. Michelle stayed home with Diana and Baby but felt bored after hours. So she decided to show up at college. It was around one in the afternoon, when she knocked on the Principal's office door. "Come in", said John and Michelle walked in, "Good afternoon Papa". "Good afternoon dear, what are you doing here?" "Nothing, I was bored sitting home. Ma went to have her afternoon nap, so I went out". "Where's Baby?" "She's in Ma's room. Did you have lunch?" "Not yet, what about you?" "I had my brunch. Anyway, I'll see you later, not interrupting your work for long. Bye Papa". "Bye dear". She went out of the office to the canteen and met Adam. Adam was surprised to see her, "Hey Michelle" "Hey Adam". They hugged each other. The other students looked at them confused, as they had seen Michelle too at the canteen when Adam was missing. One student decided to ask about their relationship. "Adam bhaiyya, is she your friend?" "Why do you wanna know?" "Oh okay, I was just asking you". "You can ask about the food and nothing else". "Why do you have such an attitude?" Michelle decided to answer that. "Beta, tell me this, would you talk about your personal relationships and your personal life if someone random comes up and asks about those?" "No, why would I do that when I don't know that person?" "Exactly, now pay for that food and go to your class". "Sorry bhaiyya". "It's okay". The boy got up from the chair. "I don't appreciate anyone wasting food. Have it and go", said Adam to the boy. He sat down to have the rest of his food. "I'll just go and see didi" "Okay Misha". Michelle went out of the canteen to see her sister-in-law who was her older sister to her, but Michelle didn't expect to see what she did and soon, the next problem was on its way. Jennifer had asked the students to read the lesson on their own. She was writing a few notes on the board when a student, Aaryan who always made Jenny uncomfortable started troubling and commenting on her. The other students in the class never liked what Aryan did either, everyone was quiet when he began troubling her. "Ma'am", Jennifer turned around. "You look pretty" "do what I asked you to do," said Jenny ignoring him. "You are more pretty, do you know that? You are actually so" "Aaryan, keep quiet". "Wow, you are so cute when you're angry". She ignored him and continued writing on the board. There was around fifteen minutes for her class to get over. Michelle stood near the door, that's when she heard him talk and she understood what Jennifer was going through in her class. "Ma'am, are you married? If not give me a chance, you don't have to marry me but if you don't get enough money, you know what you can do". Jennifer wasn't strong enough to handle those and began crying. Michelle was out of rage, she walked in and caught him by the collar and dragged him out to the front. "Who the hell are you?" She punched him on the face without giving him a chance to do anything back. He was bleeding but Michelle didn't care. She kept on punching him, though her hand was hurting. One of them who knew Jennifer was Adam's sister, ran out of the class to call him. "Please stop it or he'll die", Jennifer tried to stop her but she didn't listen to her. A minute later Adam ran inside the class and saw what Michelle was doing and pulled her away from Aaryan. "Misha, what is this? Stop it!" Aaryan was literally half dead but Adam gave him a hard punch on his face for his sister and that knocked him out completely. "Adam, take her home, I know what to do with this guy". Adam took Jennifer home as Michelle told him to. Michelle looked at the whole class, "Nobody should dare to talk to her like that. Respect your professors, especially Jennifer, if not, better be careful. Take this ass to the hospital before he's dead and nobody will open their mouth to anyone about what happened in this class. If you do, you know what will happen". Soon the bell rang for the lunch break. Michelle was a woman of her word and she knew exactly what she would do. Michelle went home straight from college. Just as she said, nobody knew about what happened in the class, not even a student from another class nor the professors or the principal.