20

The weekend had started so Adam and Jena planned to meet at the beach to spend some time together. A while later she said she wanted to meet the others. Adam called Sidarth and asked him to bring Michelle. Next, he called Aaryan to come over. When they were waiting for the others, Adam asked Jena if he could take a picture with her to which she said yes. They sat on a bench and asked some stranger to click their photo. That came out pretty well. After a few minutes, Sid came there with Michelle, Aaryan, Michael, and Jenny. Adam gave an awkward smile to Michael and Jenny. "Bhaiyya, Jenny, Michelle, this is Jena. Jena this is my bhaiyya, my twin Jenny and my dearest Michelle". "Hello bhaiyya, hello di, hey Michelle". "Jena, Sid told us about you and Adam. So we thought to meet you. I guess Adam must have told you everything about him. We'll wait until your research is done and then you can marry him. Okay?" said Michael. "Sure bhaiyya, thank you for considering my studies". "That's okay, you're a very ambitious girl and we appreciate that. If there's any problem regarding your relationship, feel free to talk to Jennifer, my wife, and his twin sister". "Jena call me Jenny. You're pretty, tall and I really like you", said Jennifer. "Thank you, Jenny" she replied. "Guys, how about having lunch together? Let's go, the food here is very nice" said Sid and took them to the restaurant on the beach side. While they were walking there Sid introduced his wife to Jena. "Jena, this is Michelle, my beautiful wife". "Hey Jena" "Hey Michelle", they shook hands. "I was one among those girls who had a crush on Sid but you got lucky" "Haha, actually Jena, I'm the luckiest and blessed one to have her with me", Sid added. "That's so sweet. I hope someday Adam might say the same about me", said Jena. "He definitely will. You're a good person", said Michelle. They smiled at each other and sat at the restaurant. They ordered food and had a good time together and left home at night. Saturday was fully spend and one more day was left but they decided to stay home.

Sunday morning was a lazy morning. Everyone in the house woke up whenever they wanted to except for Adam, he was on the phone talking to his love Jena. He couldn't stop and now that everyone knew about them, they didn't bother to ask him about their relationship. Some of them were awake. John and Michael took Baby for a walk while Jenny was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Diana was at church and went to meet her son and to spend some time with him at his grave. Sid's mom had also gone to church with her. Sunday mass was their normal routine ever since their childhood. The other two love birds of the house where sound asleep in their room, in each other's arms. Their love for each other increased ever since the day of their wedding. It was about to be nine. Suddenly Michelle opened her eyes hearing some noise, she was looking at Sid. Without a second thought, she kissed him and whispered "Good morning". "umm...morning" Sid replied though he was half asleep. "Oh my God, is there anything more loving to listen to than his sleepy voice?" she said in her mind. "Sid..." "umm" "I love you" "I love you," he said and slept off totally. He was very tired and she said that just to hear his voice. "Ricky, you've loved me so much and known me so well. You knew he would keep me happy and that's why he gave you his word. We'll all meet again in heaven. Until then I promise you that I'll to be happy all my life. Thank you, Ricky, we love you", she said and a teardrop from her eye fell on Sid's cheek as her head was close to his. She slowly wiped it off without waking him. Sid's arms were around her. She slowly moved them away and got down from the bed. When she took a step, he called her "Michelle...I love you". She turned around and smiled looking at him, and realized he was sleep talking. Michelle blushed and walked to the bathroom. 

Meanwhile, Adam walked into the kitchen with his phone. "Done talking?" asked Jennifer. "Talking?" "Jenna...pretty girl" "Yea pretty girl. I knew you would love her Jenny". "Did I say that?" "What? So you don't love her?" He was confused without knowing that she was pulling his leg. Jennifer kept quiet and continued making coffee. "Tell me, idiot, I wanna know," he said. "Idiot? Wow, keep calling me these bad words". "I was being nice to you". "Adam you idiot. I'm being nice to you now, let me make coffee. Don't disturb me". "You know what, I don't care", he was upset. "Really?" she asked with a smile. "Really! but tell me, do you love her?" "Ha baba, I love her, happy?" she replied. "So happy", he said kissing her on the cheek and ran out of the kitchen. "God, what will I do with this boy?" she said to herself with a smile. Michelle joined her after a while and they set everything on the table so everyone could eat. "Where's bhaiyya?" "He and Papa took Baby for a walk. They'll be back now and where's Sid?" asked Jenny. "He's sleeping, yesterday we slept late so he's really tired. I didn't wanna wake him up". "That's so good of you Michelle". "I know...I was thinking to meet Kabir bhaiyya today. Let's go there". "Why don't you take Sid along?" "We'll go and meet Shreya di too. You know its been a while". "That's true. We'll go by eleven thirty, okay". "Cool", said Michelle and went to her room.

By eleven forty-five they went to a nearby shop to get a dress for Kabir's daughter. They were standing out and selecting the dress when a man began abusing Jennifer. He didn't know how Michelle would react. Jennifer gave an angry look to the man but he looked back and winked at her, "you look so good. What's your name?" Michelle stood in front of her and pulled Jennifer to her side. "This is your mother. How can you forget her name?" "Who the hell are you?" "That's none of your business. Ever looked at your face, you old man! Go home and talk as much as you want to your mother and sister". "Don't try to be so smart, after all, you're just a girl". "All girls are not the same". "We'll see", saying this he caught Michelle's hand. "Son of a b***h", she said and kicked his ***. "Michelle what are you doing? Let's go from here" said Jennifer as she was afraid but Michelle ignored her. "Next time, remember this!" "Sorry didi" said the man in pain. "f***! Di lets go", said Michelle and took the dress from the shop. They went as planned to Kabir's house. Many had gathered around and saw what happened there. Most of them knew John and who Jennifer and Michelle were, so it didn't take much time for the news to reach home but Michelle was going to have her worst nightmare as she had never seen the other side of her husband Sidharth Kapoor.