chapter 11💕

You got a text from 🙈emmye
Ignore|Open

🙈emmye
hey, shawnie
i saw the news.
just wanted you to know that i am hear for you if you need to talk.
don't worry, everything will be alright.

🤟🏻shawn
thank u emmye, your the best. ❤️

🙈emmye
i'm coming over.

... ... ...

Emmye's
POV 12:54pm
Tuesday, 31st May, 2018

   I leave my house with a small packed bag, since I'll probably stay the night, and stop quickly at Subway, to get him a BLT without the tomato, and 12 cookies. Next, I stop at Whole Foods and get him Portuguese Red Wine, Bacardí and Coke, in case he wants to have a stronger drink (a/n not american, do they sell wine at whole foods? ) . I also get him some chips.

    As I am in the car, on the way to his condo, I start thinking about, well... us. 'Maybe, maybe this will be my chance to tell him I like him. But I can't. The man is probably heartbroken. I'll have to wait, and I
don't know for how long.'

   I, now at Shawn's condo, park my car, and go up the  elevator. I, quietly say 'guess I'll find out now'.

   'Hey Emmye, thank you so much for coming.' Shawn says as he answered the door. I enter his condo, placing the bags of food gently on his kitchen counter.
    I start getting a bit nervous for some reason, and I guess Shawn saw that. 'Emmye, you ok? You seem nervous'  ' Yeah, I'm ok Shawn, don't worry' .

🚩(a/n: so lil note, when it's someone else talking, it will be in italic, but, when its the person from the POV talking (in this case it is Emmye) it will be in italic and underlined )🚩

I get the glasses out of his cupboard and pour ourselves some wine.
'So, why did you and Kelley break up?' I ask, even though I knew the reason.

  'She cheated on me, with Justin. I knew it was gonna happen, so it didn't really break my heart. She still liked Justin, and she only needed me as a rebound. I wasn't faithful to her either.'

'What do you mean?' - I asked, very surprised

  'Well, I only dated her because I didn't want my fans to keep on asking me if I was gay. I loved her at first, but than once I got to know her, she wasn't the person I thought she was. It bugged because I know the truth, and it gave me a sort of anxiety. I felt the need to be out with a girl 24/7 to prove to them that I am not. I know I don't have to proof anything to anyone, but I just felt the need to.'  Shawn told me, as he drank his first glass of wine.

    'Oh, I see. But did you love someone else at the time?' I ask intrigued.

   'Well, to be honest, yes. But only later on in the relationship' he answered me, with a sort of hopeful spark in his eyes that I didn't understand.

'Oh really, who is she?' I ask, tensing up a bit.

'She is amazing Emmye I tell you, she's got gorgeous brown eyes, silky brown and wavy hair. And-and her voice, is angelic. I really do like her. She's right in front of me as well.' He says, looking into my eyes.

I, still in shock, start to cry. ' You-you like me?'

'Yeah, I really do Emmye. But if you don't like me back it is ok. We can still be friends'

'I like you to Shawn.'

...

_________________________
ok, so cliffhanger i guess. i am doing my best for you guys to post weekly since i am so busy. here is the real story chapter for y'all. quite shitty but yh, i had started this chapter and i wanted to finish it before I uploaded any other chapters. more instagram posts and more story chaps like these coming soon.
xoxo Dara💕