Next Time...

*Note: This is a time skip flash forward to about a couple weeks before Lisanna departure to Edolas.. well, enjoy!*

Lisanna had waited for so so long... She wanted sometimes to just grab Natsu by his dense little head and pound those words into him.. I love you, you baka!

When they had found the "dragon's" egg, Lisanna really hadn't even noticed Natsu much, only that he got into constant fights with Gray and always got pounded by Erza later; stories of which floated around the guild hall, always the subject of gossip.

The Strauss sister had volunteered to help out of sheer generousity, being the nice and happy girl she was...

But it was then that slowly, slowly, and then all of a sudden, that she had fallen in love~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisanna whispered the words many, many times before, in her mind, alone, and to Natsu when he was sleeping. But she always told herself when she couldn't get the words out: "Next time..."

Every time the salmon haired boy fell into an exhausted sleep, she would lay beside him and watch his steady breathing.

In, out, in, out.

Then, when Lisanna was ready, she would fall asleep herself, but always after she whispered I love you to Natsu... Only when she was sure he wouldn't be disturbed she said it aloud, and crying, the white - haired girl would lay opposite from her friend... And fall asleep. Nexttime...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That day... When she had been so bold as to mention marriage to Natsu and watched his face go red, she had laughed with genuine joy, and promised herself to be bolder...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Hope you enjoyed! And sorry, but this might be on hiatus for a while, since I'm actually working on a new story. (Its not a fanfiction though.)

Its supposed to be pretty short and I have it all sketched out; I just need to add in a few details.

Well, review and leave comments please!

Until next chapter!~