Wolf Pack: The Survival - Chapter 10 "Sick of Saying Goodbye"

• Dedicated to Fans

xX Chap 10! Wow we have so many reads! Hope you all are enjoying the book! Xx

Chapter 10

Olive's P.O.V.

"Well, she found him.", I though happily but at the same time sad, "She found a mate. A good mate as I see. Now she has to leave me and Cam, and find a den of her own. I'm gonna miss her..." I looked at her and to Ghost while they were sleeping. The sun was still rising. They were all sleeping. But I couln't. I wasn't sleepy. Who would be? I made a great friend and now I'm gonna loose her. I looked down. "Now, I know how Holly felt when Greyarly had to leave...". Suddenly Greyarly started to move and I realised that seh was wakening. When she woke up she looked at me with a small smile and said, "Hey Olive. How are you today?", "I would be better if you didn't have to leave us.", I said with a sad voice, "I know Olive... I'm gonna miss you too.", then we started to cry. After an hour of crying and saying goodbye, Ghost and Cam wake up. Ghost looked at me and then at Greyarly and said, "Well, it's time. Bye Olive, bye Cam.", "Yeah, goodbye you two. I hope you find a good den and have lot's of pups, like I hope me and Olive will have.", we all laughed and then Greyarly said, "Bye Olive. Bye Cam.", "Bye guys! Hope you'll be happy together!", me and Cam said. And then they went to nowhere together, with the hope to find a den. "Bye my friends... Be happy together..."

Leyla P.O.V.

"So how is she?", Jake asked worried, "She's gonna be ok.", I said, "She just has a broken leg, another broken bones and some wounds. She'll be ok in a month or two.", "Ok.", he said a little less worried, "Did she said what happened?", "No, she was sleeping when I was seeing her...", I answer. "Hmm... What happened with her?", I though curious.

Greyarly P.O.V.

"So. Where do we find the perfect den? We only have one day untill winter.", he though for a few seconds and said, "My father always said that in the northess point of the pack of the north was full of caves for wolves. We should head there.", "Ok, then let's go north!", I said. Then we began to run to north in the direction of the caves. "We should be in the caves by tomorrow.", I though.

Jet P.O.V.

"That white was so strong!", I barked, "I know! I know Jet! Now you need to rest ok?", Shaunee said angrily, "How's Shane?", I asked, "He's ok, he's ok. do you know why?", "Why?", "Because he rests!!!", she screamed, "Now rest Jet!", "Ok! OK!", I said while laying down in my leaves bed. Then I fell asleep. I started to dream with Shaunee. I saw her with Greyarly, saying to her all scared, that she had to run away because me and Shane were coming. A minute later, Greyarly was running with meat and me and Shane were coming near Shaunee. Then she lyed to us about Greyarly running away with the meat. Suddenly the dream stoped and a voice echoed in my head: "She lyed! Shaunee lyed to you! Your mate lyed! Lyed to you and to her brother! She must be punished! PUNISHED!!!". With those last words I woke up scared, in the middle of the night, with Shaunee layed next to me. "Is it true?", i though, "Did she lyed to me? I need to talk with Shane!", and with that last though, I went to Shane's cave difficultly because of the wounds. "Shane! SHane! Wake up!", I screamed to him. He woke up scared and said, "Jet! What's going on friend?", "It's Shaunee! I think she lyed to us!", "What? You're joking with me right Jet?", then I told him all about the dream. "What??? She lyed to us???", he screamed, "We have to punish her Jet! Now!", "Not now your dump! Better tomorrow than today Shane, now sleep and tomorrow we punish her!", I said angrily. Then he layed down and fell asleep and I went back to my cave.

xX Hope you liked!

Will Ghost and Greyarly find a den? Will Greyarly recover from her wounds? Will Jet and Shane punish Shaunee? Wait and see! Xx