Wolf Pack: The Survival - Chapter 16 "Greyarly... Where are you?"

• Dedicated to Fans

xX Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long! I have a new book so yeah, more things to write, exams... but I'll try to be quick! As you can see this chap is going to be a little about Greyarly... but without her! You'll understand when you read! Xx

-- Matt's Pic -->

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

Holly P.O.V.

A week more as passed. And still no sigh of Greyarly. Where is she? She must be already in the wolf territory in the east... I just got out of the wolf territory in the north... kind of. Well, at least I didn't lost her smell. I think that her family must have already quit of searching me.

For three days Matt hasn't been in my dreams. Must be a big and dificult search for Greyarly. Which I'm really gratefull for. If he finds her... I really don't want to think in that now... Now I just have to run. Run for Greyarly. Whenever she is. Just run and follow her scent. Everytime I have a little a nap to recover from all this running, I always dream about our happiest moments...

My favorite one is when I met Greyarly and her family. Then I always remember our first hunt. It was actually my first hunt but she secretly came with me to help me. It was really great. We caught two female elks but we ate one before we came back like nothing had happened between us. That night we just laughed inside our cave. I also remember when we found a rogue that was incredibly gourgeous. It was so funny what happened... I just don't wannna talk about it, it's really embarassing... Then I also remember the sad memory of when she left... It was horrible. I spent all the night crying. I was totally missing her. She's like the sister I never had. But it makes me think of how happy I am to have met her that day when she and her brothers were born. And whatever will happen, I'll never forget her. Never. And if Matt kills her or even tries to I'm going to kill him first!!! And make him suffer. I don't care if he's my mate, I would make him suffer and a LOT. And even if I get to the wolf territory in the east, I still would have to find her. And what about if she doesn't stay there?? I have to be really fast. But I always stop to eat or have a little nap so that my energies don't run out after all. So if I go faster I'll just stop more times. Like now. I was really starving and tired. And I wasn't seeing any elk around here. Maybe I can find a rabbit or a squirrel. I don't like squirrels. I hate their taste. But I'm hungry and have to eat so if I find a squirrel I'll eat it whenever its taste. Its horrible taste. Yuck!! Why do they have to have that horrible taste??? Maybe it's because of what they eat... Hmm, I'm wondering...

I smelled the air around me. Hmm... hmm... rabbit! Yesss!!! Something tasty!! Small... but tasty! I followed the smell and found the little rabbit. Ohh, it's so small... Couldn't it be a big one?? Rabbits are so small these days... But, it's the only thing I have here to eat so... let's hunt. I got closer silently but the rabbit has big ears. I stepped a branch and it heard me. The rabbit ran and ran so I followed it at full speed. Horrible thing about rabbits: we don't know when they're going to turn. The're always turning here, turning there... That's what makes them hard to catch. Those little big legs... why do they have them??? Couldn't it be little tiny legs??? Then, they would be easier to catch! But I have to admit something... those little big legs are sooooooo delicious!!! Hmm... so delicious... I think I'm drooling.

He continued to ran and turn and ran and turn. I'm getting sick of this. I just growled and barked to the rabbit, who just got scared and ran even more until reaching a little hole in the ground. I ran to it and tryed to put my mouth in it. But it's a deep hole, I can't reach the rabbit. Grr... Unfortunatelly this is not the first time that something like this happens to me. Hmm... I just had an idea. I put myself on a position which would put me on top of the hole. Then I began to jump and hitting with my feet on the ground. Hitting hard. A few minutes later, the rabbit finally got out. And when it did I just bit him right in his leg. I throw it to the air. I jumped and got it in my mouth. I bit hard and he died. Good. Now let's eat! Like I said earlier, I'm starving!!!

***After eating the rabbit***

Ahh... I'm satisfied. The rabbit was small, but it was more delicious than the normal ones. Now, back to the race.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xX Short chap I know! But it's better than anything!!! I hope you liked this lil' chap!! ^-^

Nymeria_Wolf Xx