Chapter 8

~" Always watch and follow nature " ~

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 8:

Saad " We must tell you that .. "

Merida interrupted saying '' Not before we tell you what we had seen. We went to visit Sara. We saw her trembling and we heard strange words. I think I heard Thutmose. There was also ancient music. Is that real ?''

Saad and Catherine looked at Merida rolling their eyes not believing that they saw what they had seen. Catherine replied " Yes. That's what we wanted to tell you. Do you remember when I said may be Sara moved something or the curse of the pharaohs harmed her ? I was right. These weren't assumptions. These were facts."

Michael '' I am really sorry for what I said that day. I didn't know it was true."

Catherine " Never mind. What really matters now is that we have to do anything to delay the disconnection of the ventilators. "

The three of them were surprised saying at the same time " Which ventilators ?'' So Catherine and Saad told them the whole story from the beginning. As they were listening to them, they were all raising their eyebrows. After they had finished , Saad suggested '' Catherine Call Doctor Omar and ask to meet him.''

Catherine did so but as she called him she received that message " The number you are calling is currently unavailable." So Merida said " Let's go to the hospital and see him."

They went to the hospital immediately. They asked at the reception one of the nurses where Doctor Omar's office was. They went there but it was locked. So Saad asked another nurse " فين الدكتور عمر ؟" (( Where's Doctor Omar ?"

She answered " دكتور عمر في اجازة لمدة 10 ايام " (( D.Omar is on a 10-days holiday.))

Saad told them so. So Catherine asked to meet the manager. She and Saad waited for him in his office. Finally the manager came in so they stood up. He said " ااتفضلوا " (( Please have a seat ))

Catherine said " We are sorry to disturb you now but we do need a very important favour. Our friend Sara Cooper the egyptologist who went through comma for 17 days. "

The manager " Yes. The ventilators will be disconnected from her after 13 days if there are no any improvements."

Catherine " That I wanted to talk about. Can you please delay that ? Can we wait for her for another two weeks ?"

The manager " But I assure to you that it won't make difference. I appreciate your good feelings towards her but we all have to admit that her case is getting worse and worse, besides, she went through comma in very weird circumstances."

Catherine " Is that it ? "

The manager " I am sincerely sorry. All what we can do is to pray for her."

Catherine " OK. Thank you." Then Catherine and Saad left his office desperately and they told the rest of the group. After that each went back home and could hardly sleep.

Let's return again to our subject. Snohi and I went to Karnak. King Thutmose dedicated far more attention to Karnak than any other site. He rebuild the hypo style of his grandfather Thutmose the First ,dismantled the red chapel of Hatchepsut, built Pylon Six, a shrine for the bark of Amun in its place, built an antechamber in front of it and the ceiling of which was supported by heraldic pillars..

He built a temenos wall around the central chapel containing smaller chapels, along with workshops and storerooms. East of the central sanctuary he built a jubilee hall to celebrate Sed Festival " It was an ancient Egyptian ceremony that celebrated the continued role of the Pharaoh. The main hall was built in Basilica style with rows of pillars supporting the ceiling on each side of the aisle.