Chapter 6

~ " If you search for the laws of harmony, you'll find knowledge."~

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6:

He replied '' I am the best wizard of all. I am Snohi. "

I was so stunned. My head was twisting and kept saying " Snohi I know that name very well. "

He replied " Of course you do. I am the one who made that spell which most of you consider it as a myth. " I said " Yes. Snohi the wizard who no one until now have any idea about his secrets. No one reached your level in magic. Some historians think that you aren't even real. "

He laughed ironically " And now what do you think ? " I replied " I am now certain that pharonic myths are facts. " He said " That's why I brought you here. "

I said hastily " To prove your existence. " He interrupted " And to satiate your endless desire of having wide knowledge of the pharaohs particularly King Thutmose The Third. "

I asked " Why especially me ? Did you bring anyone before me ? " He said " whoo. You are a crazy egyptologist . Yes. One called William Roberts. "

When I heard the name I remembered it when I saw Saad and Catherine talking in my room. I asked " Who is he ? " He replied " An egyptologist like you but he didn't stay for a long time just for a week and then I let him find the rock. "

I asked " Why ? " He simply replied " He didn't have the passion I was looking for. I kept you here for 15 days without even letting you think of the rock." I asked angrily " Why ?? You ruined my life. You blocked me from my normal life for history. "

He surprisingly said " I am sure that despite those words , you still want to know more from the bottom of your heart. You love it more than your life. You're willing to die for it whatever it takes. "

I replied " No this isn't true. You are dreaming. I admit I love history but not like that. " He said " We will see. "

There was silence for nearly 15 min. then I took out my notebook and asked him " So let's end this quickly tell me about your works , secrets and show me some tricks of yours. "

He looked at me with angry eyes and said " Tricks. We study , explore , try and invent and at the end you say tricks. "

For the first time I feel so ashamed and said with a low voice " I am sincerely sorry. I didn't mean it. I want you to teach me to let me know the truth in order to show it to the people and raise the awarness to your civilisation. "

He began to cheer and said " But this will take at least 15 days. Are you ready to waste 'em ?" I immediately replied " Don't say waste. I am ready to invest 'em. " He said " Then prepare yourself. "

While we were walking, we kept talking. I took the chance and tried to know things about him and write it down.

" He was a young man of about 23 years. He had dark brown eyes, black hair and dark skin. He was tall and thin. He had a kind of prestige. He was a genius. "

After walking for an hour , he stopped and told me " Sara I am really sorry. I know it's hard for you to adapt to it. But one day you will know its benefit." I was surprised by his words I didn't expect so and said " Oh never mind. I am ok now. But it is now better at least I have someone to talk to. "

He nodded and said " Me too. " I asked " wait. Don't you have friends, family ?" He said " My family aren't from here. They are from the destitute farmers but my father was a wizard. He made me love that field, but I considered magic as my life not just simple tricks to be performed. I wanted to make it real so that I studied physics and chemistry. I could travel across time. So that I didn't have time to make friends."