Chapter 3

No One's POV
————————————————————————

Yui and (Y/N) walked quickly to keep up with the Butler Cosplayer who was walking at an a fast pace down the dark corridors.
All three of them walked into a open living room with a few couches and chairs for a lot of people to sit on.
Yui and (Y/N) sat on one of the two seater couches when the butler guy started talking "Now please explain why and what it is you Teo are doing here properly so we can sort this issue out"
"M-My name is Y-Yui komori and this is my b-brother (Y/N) are father se-..." Yui was interrupted by someone's laugh.
"Fufufufu~ what are two cute humans doing here" A fedora guy chuckled pervertedly.

(Y/N)'s POV
————————————————————————

Suddenly a squeal was heard from Yui turning around the two males looked at the fedora guy licking Yui's cheek.
Another annoyingly high-pitched squeal was heard from her again as a cute purple haired guy with a teddy bear licked her ear.
"Laito, Kanato what do you think you are doing" Reiji asked while glaring at Yui for making that ear bleeding sound.
"Fufufu~ Reiji we were just tasting her after all her blood smells delicious isn't that right Kanato?" Laito said while chuckling like a pervert.
"Yes she was pretty tasty" Kanato said while looking at Yui " Please let me taste you again" While smilingly creepily at her.
"Oi, Don't touch Ore-sama's property...Ore-sama will have/take their first everything" Ayato yelled at Kanato and Laito
"I'm so sick of you calling yourself Ore-sama" a voice suddenly spoke up through all this chaos.
"I know that's you Subaru so show yourself"Ayato yelled at the mysterious person with white hair with pink ends and Ruby red eyes.
"I'm right here idiot" Subaru appearing out of no where said. "Ugh I thought smelled mortals here...it ruined my sleep"
Yui being the idiot she was asked " H-How d-did you get here so quietly"
"ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST MORTAL" Subaru yelled while smashing the wall.
"Are they the people he said would be coming" a voice spoke up through all the commotion.
Turing around I saw a blond haired male sitting on the couch in front of a window.
"Shu do you know who these people are and why they are here" Reiji asked while glaring at Shu.
"Maybe" Shu answered
"DON'T MAYBE US SHU GIVE US AN AMSWER" Kanato yelled.
"That man contacted me the other day that we would have two guests coming to live here and he told us not to harm the female but the male we can do anything we want to him" Shu said while smirking at the last part. I felt a shiver run up my spine at the thought of that they can do anything to me.
" Well with that sorted out we should introduce ourselves,My name is Reiji the second oldest, The dead beat over there is Shu the oldest, The red head is Ayato the third son"
"You belong to Your's truly"
"The fourth Kanato"
"I can't wait to break you"
"The fifth Laito"
"Fufufu~ Can't wait to have fun bitch-chan, Shortie-chan"
"The youngest son Subaru"
"Tch waste of time"

To be continued....

A/N sorry for taking so long to write I'm stuck on ideas and other things but I will try right more as well