Chapter 4

Room in Sakamaki Mansion Above🔝

No One's POV
————————————————————————
" You people are weird" Yui said " I'm calling my father there must be some mistake"
"Pop tart be quiet and that was quite rude"
(Y/N) whispered while glaring at her.
Yui just glared at him and yelled " SHUT UP I DIDN'T ASK YOU FREAK , WHY DON'T YOU STAY HERE WITH THEM, I'M SURE YOU'D FIT RIGHT IN WITH ALL YOUR FREAKISHNESS YOU IDIOTIC HOMO"
The brothers glared at Yui while she backed away slowly she tripped and fell over air like the stupid klutz she is.
Yui screamed as blood trickled down her knee from the small cut on it. Yui slowly looked up at the brothers after hearing an animalistic growl coming from them. The brothers eyes glowed a blood red as they stared hungrily at the sweet smelling blood coming from the cut.
(Y/N) looked at Yui who was staring in fear while he made a sly smirk in her direction as he inwardly laughed at her predicament while she stared fearfully at the males.
"Y-Your V-vamp-vampires" Yui whimpers our as she takes her 'stupid' silver cross with fake red jewels on it out of her pocket. "STAY BACK" Yui yells fearfully as she looked down too afraid of what would happen if she looked up.
(Y/N) laughs along with Laito and Ayato while Shu chuckles quietly and the rest of the brothers smirk or scowl.
"Stupid mortal and their moronic beliefs, holy water, crosses, garlic and the sun does not kill or harm vampires you insolent girl" Reiji says while scowling at Yui for being and idiot like usual.
Yui gets up, only to be pulled into an embrace by Laito as he bears his fangs that are about to bite into her neck thats full of sweet thick blood.
Yui breaks free from his strong hold on her and starts running for the doors while panicking about what will happen to her leaving behind (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s POV
————————————————————————

The vampire brothers turn their heads towards me expecting me to run like my idiotic adoptive sister but me being smart I didn't.
"Why didn't you run like your sister" Reiji asks while looking at me like I'm a strange new species of human.
"I'm not like my idiot sister and we're not related, I'm adopted and btw I would rather die than be blood related to her because I do not want to be as dumb and stupid like her" I spoke while talking about the idiot with such dislike it would be impossible to think that I care about her.
The brothers smirk at my response.
"Hey not to be rude or anything but could someone please show me to my room, I would like to get some sleep" I said while I rubbed my right eye and covering my yawn with my left.
"Yes I will show you to your room while the triplets go get your insolent sister" Reiji replies with a smirk when he says sister.
" I TOLD YOU THAT THAT POP-TART IS NOT MY DAMN SISTER" I yelled while shaking my fists.

The brothers laugh at my reaction so before I could strangle one of their necks Reiji brings me to my room

I thanked  Reiji as I close the door and jumped onto my bed after putting pj's on. (You can decided what he wears)
I fell asleep listening to the musical sounds of Yui screams as she runs threw halls trying to find her way out of a maze only to be killed once their done playing with her.

To be continued....

A/N
Hey guys hope your enjoyed this chapter and yes I know I took 1000000000000 etc years to do this I have just been busy and I'm to lazy to make up excuses.
Btw if u have any things you want me to add or take out leave a comment.
I hope to write another chapter soon
Bye for now!