(Filler) Sick day

A/N 

Not a real chapter just some cutesy filler garbo.

.

Coughs wracked through my frail figure, molting lava poured out of my every pore, and my nose was a leaky faucet flooding the house. My weary eyes were barely able to focus on the TV in front of me.

"Flu seasons hitting us hard this year! Make sure you go in and get your shot, folks!" The newscaster chimed. 

I clicked my tongue and threw the remote in the general direction of her voice. "Flu shot my ass... all it did was get me sick." I grumbled. 

The front of my shared apartment clicked open, Dabi must be home. 

"Baaaaaabe." I said. 

Dabi hates being around sick people, hates it with a passion. He's always been very careful about the germs he exposes himself to and the nasty things he touches; after all, he's kinda sickly and more often then not has some kind of open wound. Since I wound up sick "work" had been keeping him out a little longer than usual.

Dabi sighed and appeared from the small entryway; A plastic sack full of what seemed to be sprite and crackers hung in his grip. He, rather haphazardly, shoved the items my way and plopped down on the seat opposite of me. 

"Dr.Dabi has brought you your medicine." He said, his voice so monotone I could hardly tell he was joking around. 

A cough wracked through me and I did my best to muster a smile. Not that he was a bad partner but it was rare to see him try like this. He was usually a 'I'll support you quietly and from afar' type of partner. 

A cold calloused hand rose to my forehead. I could see him internally cringe at the sensation of my sweaty skin. It was hard not to laugh. 

Dabi emitted a sigh, "Bad news, (Y/n). It seems your terminal." He said. 

I faked a gasp and held my chest. "How much longer doc?" I coughed out. 

He shook his head, his dark hair bobbing ever so slightly. "Maybe like, 5 minutes. I'm not sure." 

I opened my mouth in an attempt to speak before falling over limply on the couch. My tongue flopped out of my mouth and I used all my willpower to keep from blinking. 
"Damn that sucks." Dabi said, moving to pull my blanket over my head. "R.I.P." 

I ripped the blanket off my face in feverish haste. My cold little daggers for hands clutched his wrist.

"Sike! I'm a zombie!" I yelled, bringing his skin to my mouth. 

Dabi's eyes filled with such a shock and disgust I could have sworn I actually had the plague. He ripped his arm from my grasp and ruffled my hair. 
"You're gonna get me sick nerd, get some rest." He leaned down and planted a ghostly kiss on my crown. 

I huffed, puffed, and crossed my arms. "You're no fun!" 

~~~

A/N Sorry about this just being filler but I wanted to write but like not the actual story lol.