Chapter 1: The Answer

Link was scared and worried. He would have to face two Ganons alone and find a way to time travel to even approach them. He had no Master Sword. Ganon stole the Triforce of Courage from Link. He was just now feeling the effects. But he knew he had to do this. He was Hyrule's only hope. Link decided to go to the Great Deku Tree to search for a way to time travel. He went and found the Deku Tree sitting there waiting eternally for people to need help. "Great Deku Tree, Ganon has stole my Triforce of Courage and my Master Sword and has gone to different timelines and is taking over them too. Can you make a new Master Sword?" Link questioned. "I cannot make a new Master Sword, for The Goddess herself made it for the hero chosen by her. Now that it is stolen by Ganon, we won't be able to permanently seal him. But there is another way to travel through time. Timestones. It is what the hilt of the Master Sword is made of. They have the capability as explained by the name, to travel through time. The only place where they are left is the Great Sandship in the Gerudo desert, in Southwestern Hyrule. Be careful Link, as I have a feeling that there is something guarding it. And come back when you have one," the Great Deku Tree explained. So Link made his way to the land of the Gerudo. He finally made it there and he saw it. It was a massive ship floating by the turbines that were placed all over the colossal machine. Dust covered nearly the whole thing. It was made of rotted mahogany wood with red banners and the complete Triforce scripted on it. Then Link realized what Ganon might've done before he left. He stole Zelda's Triforce and used it to make this Hyrule feel the misery he was causing in the other Hyrule he was in. Then Link thought, he had all three Triforce pieces, and would be nearly unstoppable. Link's mind was racing. He wouldn't be able to beat Ganon. Hyrule was doomed and he was a big reason. When he destroyed Dark Beast Ganon. He had assumed that Ganon left Hyrule forever and made himself too easy to be robbed. If only he had thought about how Ganon had been around for such a long time and that he was far from over when it came to conquering him. But he had to keep going. There was still a chance that he could destroy Ganon permanently alone. Link started walking towards the Sandship again. He used  Gale to soar up onto the intimidatingly huge ship. It was obvious where the timestone was, but what was guarding was a whole different story.