● 3 ●

нʋƨвαи∂ ғσя Pяσғιтƨ

(note :hey guys Am not going to make SWARA a cry baby for Weak at all... )

it's been evening that both SWA-SAN did not come out of their room which RAGINI come up knowing They both were drunk last night..

at evening SWARA received a message from SANSKAR and get ready and left...

at cafe

SANSKAR was waiting for her when she show up she was all natural no make a te all... SANSKAR was lost seeing the simplicity of her but soon cover up

SWARA come & sit the opposite chair of him and look every where but him which he feel cute for a moment then again act fast to hide the amusement

"Um... why did you call me here..?? " SWARA ask

"umm... first let's order coffee or it wont look good.. "

"umm.. sorry a...actually I don't have the appetite.." she looks upset

"ok that's fine am ordering for both of us.. when you feel you can have it" SWARA nods a little

after the coffee arrived SANSKAR sip form his cup and they began to talk.

"SWARA As per my knowledge you dont drink.. so how come yesterday?? "

SWARA got uncomfortable but says the truth instantly "look SANSKAR yesterday when you guys went dance floor I just went outside for some fresh air.. there I got an encounter with my EX so I got depressed and have some of...... as per my knowledge you aslo dont drink.. so how you ???

"well... I dont have any just someone said that drink I got last night is special so I try later I am really could not remember..."

SWARA nods and about to get up but he stop her

"SWARA.. please dont think me as a pervert... Am really sorry...."

"it's fine... SANSKAR we both were out of our self We both were drunk I could not just blame you because As far I remember I was out of my... " She said with a sad small smile which SANSKAR nods

after that both went out of the cafe & took their separate paths to return.....

RAGINI come to meet LAKSH but at the reception she was inform that He is not there.... she became upset and left

after walking for a good one hour SANSKAR reach near the river smile and he seems lost

SANSKAR's POV

"till now I was thinking wrong about her... Firstly I doubt that maybe she did it intentionally but she has confessed everything that happen and lucky told me... are same so I think its just be like... I should not judge her when I ask lucky... he told me that.....
he got a sos from me... and find me ar the down corridor then RAGINI come behind LAKSH bringing Shona upset & still having drinks... then they put up in car. & drive us home then RAGINI went to bid bye to LAKSH and then She did not find us both so she think that we went to our room...

but I guess... We were is my room... aaahh... it's so upsetting "

SWARA was at some park lost herself

SWARA's POV

"I have nothing to say...... and I have no regrets because I just could not remember it so why should I.. & moreover there is lot of bad happening to BABa... (she cried) baba I really miss you... mamma why it has to be like this.... why you are not with me & baba....
I miss you so badly mom...... I need you...."

she weep but her tears were successfully covered by the rain drops but she seem lost....

Night 10.00Pm

everyone is worried that SWARA had not back home yet where she never do this late or maybe she always inform but today...... Sujata was upset Ram was worried but SANSKAR seems tensed but as usual a cold hearted hiding everything...

Soon they heard the sould of door opening and All rush out to the living room... they saw drained wet SWARA was silently walking upstairs towards her room when sujata was about to call her she answered without turning

"am sorry aunty & uncle but Today is the day I usually spend alone all alone.. they way mamma left me so please pardon me today.... see you tomorrow at breakfast table "

sujata remained something and looks shockingly towards RAM and he nods upset even more...

"wwhat's wrong mom..?? " RAGINI ask worried??

"RAGINI today is the day SHOMI I mean SWARA's mamma went into the accident & tomorrow was her death anniversary its just skip from my mind or else I would remind you all...."

RAGINI seems not convinced her think...

"after yesterday she is quiet upset... "

_______________________________

■ tell me you guys do you wanna know.. what happen when RAGINI &LAKSH come to know this ?????? then do vote & commentes about this story...
■ and guys one more request... if you guys really like my works please follow my wattpad page

lots of love
mona