● 4 ●

нʋƨвαи∂ ғσя Pяσғιтƨ
______________________

After  1 & half  month

SWARA  was  hell upset on her father  being  missing for last 2 weeks and no one knows any information... but before being missing/kidnap she had  got a voice message  from her father  saying

"stay with Ram  in the family... never thought to come back... at last for 4 / 5 months.. I had already  talked to Ram. and he is very happy to know... more over shona  you have to stay strong...  Baba will be back to you & did not believe  any fake news either you see my death body..  because shona I am currently dealing  with something  very risky  so  dont loose your hope..  and if am not able to back to you remember BABA is always  with you... like Maamaa..."

Ram also confrom about his conversation...

SSWAR was  like a lifeless... everyboddy upset seeing her upset  because in this 2 months she become the life of the house..    SANSKAR also feel sorry for her... but says nothing...

A bright morning

SWARA was add butter on bread  while RAGINI was helping  her and Sujata was sitting  talking with girls...  which SWARA was replying hardly...   

"shona can you please being the juice..." RAGINI ask and she nods and head to kitchen 

main time Ram & SANSKAR was coming  towards the table

when all heard a thud sound and find SWARA was laying in the floor with the juice  SANSKAR  ran towards SWARA and bring her on the couch..  ram call doc.   Sujata  panicd but stay clam and help SWARA to adjust properly   

soon Doc & LAKSH  enter and  cehck SWARA.

after checking

"Congratulation  maam  she is one month pregnant.. and taking  a lot of stress  and unhealthy  diet makes her all  weak...  she needs proper  rest & care...   "

saying he prescribed  some medication and write few checkups then take leave..

by the time SWARA is all awake and now she was also sad & tenses about the upcoming moment..

"shona.. dear tell me who's is the father?? we will talk to him... dont worry "  sujata says

"beta..  we are with you just tell us what do you want..??  " ram ask..

SWARA looks all worried and she looks at SANSKAR  who was as pale as her

"aunty..."

"Shona  tell me... '

she points towards  SANSKAR  and all gasp......  Sujata got a slight smile but no one noticed  Ram was upset with SANSKAR  RAGINI  take SWARA  to her room & SANSKAR  walk out followd by lucky...

SWARA's room

SWARA was silent  so dose RAGINI  which make SWARA more uncomfortable..

"RAGINI... are..  you upset with me..??? "  SWARA was all worried.

"look you are my only  friend here.. whom I can relate  and shear my thoughts but if you being upset with me this is going to be more stressing  for me..."

"shona.. the words you just says in actually you never ment those because if... then I should have known that my brother  have a relationship with you...."  RAGINI  reason..

"no relationship nothing it was jsut one night....  we both  were drunk... and We both were upset  so I did not tell you because I was scared maybe you thought  am A... lowclass girl...... I was upset  on myself it just on one t ok blame...am at fault  so... I..."  she broke down...

"ok ok  clam down... but  promise me one thing you have to shear everything  from now on... otherwise  we are no more fro "  RAGINI roll her eyes though its fake

SWARA nods & hug RAGINI  tight...

SANSKAR  side

He was typing  on his officie computer so harshly and then he throw it away..!!!!  making llucky shock...

"sanky clam down...  tiger wahts wrong with you..?? "

"clam down..?? are you going  nuts lucky...  Everything is wrong how can I be clam..???  "

LAKSH get sad... SANSKAR walk towards window...

"  though I can't blame her....  but I dont want to  involve in relationships  lucky..  you know it... Am going to be mad...."

"listen.. If you dont want the baby then think a way.." 

SANSKAR looks  at LAKSH sadly & close his eyes... with a small nod..

Night

SANSKAR enter to the mansion  and found except RAGINI  His parents &SWARA  was sitting on the dining table..

he look at SWARA  who seems upset & sad "SWARA... I have few words to say please  meet me after dinner " 

saying this he was  about to leave when Ram call him
"SANSKAR.. please join us I  have  something important to  discuss..."

SANSKAR nods and join them in the table...  all sites quietly 

" SANSKAR  I am looking forward about the marriage...  because  she is having our grandchildren I don't want you to mess around..."

"but dad.......??? "  SANSKAR ask all shocks.. and SWARA chock her drink..

"what SANSKAR...???? " Ram ask in a cold voice.

"dad.. I agree that I made a mistake but marriage are you serious?? how can I marry someone just because she is having my baby...?? "

"Uncle... " SWARA try to say but Ram's cold face make her numb

"SANSKAR I know... its your dream to become The CEO of our company..?? right ? "  SANSKAR looks at him disbelief and nods

"then arrange the marriage first the next day of your marriage you will get the papers" saying Ram left following Sujata leaving

SWARA,RAGINI,SANSKAR,LAKSH sited shocks..

tell me you guys do you wanna know.. what decision will SANSKAR & SWARA take??? then do vote & commentes about this story...

lots of love
mona