•learning about Ashanti's love for Àngel•

The love of my life was coming home and I'm not as happy as I should be .

He was in jail for 7 god damn years and I missed him every second of everyday .

For the first 3 years I visited him as often as I could which was once every month if he was behaving . Seeing him there , always broke my heart into a billion pieces . My love . My baby . Broken down into less of a man . While I was building up into more of a woman . I was becoming stronger knowing that I was his rock . Taking care of his very successfull business that I built up on my back with blood and sweat while still making sure to come see my love every chance I could .

Halfway through his 3rd year  in prison I get a call , telling me that my visitation privileges have been revoked and that I can no longer visit the prison . At first I thought it was a cruel punishment for my love . So I dug and dug until I found the cause of my rights being revoked . It was him . The man that I loved with every fiber of my being fell into such a deep depression that he did not want to see me .

It broke my heart . My heart is still broken . He hated me . Does he blame me for putting him in there ? Does he think I set him up ? Does he not love me ?

For 4 year those questions swerved around my head .

I still tried to do right by him regardless . Lead his business straight to the top . Just told my workers what to do and they did it . Told them who to kill , who to make alliances with , what corporations to buy and many more hard decisions . But since Àngel got out of touch with me I never showed my face . I was just a distance shadow giving orders .

I felt like this business was mine . All mine . He did start it up but it wouldn't have been where it was if it wasn't for me . But I knew him too well . He would want to go straight back to being boss . I knew losing all my power would crush me , so I started my own straight from scratch . I've only been in the game for 2 years but we have been doing well . Most of my members are bad ass females that can kill any man in the blink of the eye . Not only strong but intelligent and clever . We are moving to the top fast but I would never let us get near my baby's business .

Since I started up my own gang I wondered what my loves reaction would be when he found out I probably don't know him as well as I thought I did anymore . But imagining him keep me semi stable .