•learning about Ashanti's New Groove •

*ashanti*

Megan Thee Stallion's "Freak Nasty" blasted through the speakers of the strip club . Ashanti watched intently at everything taking place from her booth upstairs . She watched some of  her girls shake and pop as money rained down on them . She watched the men and women in the crowds mesmerized by their movements . Her eyes then traveled to the multiple V.I.P sections a couple filled rappers and gang-bangers others filled with mafia kings from different corners of the world , whom she planned to have wrapped around her fingers .

She decided it was time to make her entrance .

It's like everything went in slow motion as she cascaded down those steps .

"Freak , freak , freak nasty ice on my neck , let it drip down my chest . "

The flashing lights of the club seemed to make her brown skin glimmer .

"Looking at this motherfuckin' money make me wet ."

Even in a club as loud and packed as this one all attention seemed to be on her .

"Rich bitch pussy only come for a check ."

She strutted over to the V.I.P section filled with the foreign mafia kings .

"Ladies . " She said sternly causing all the dancers to depart from the section .

"Ashanti Jai ," she introduced herself .

A deep chuckle came from a strong built Asian man who was sitting directly across from where she was standing .

"We know who you are Ms . Jai ,"he said standing up from where he was sitting and reaching for her hand and shaking it firmly . " ..and it's a pleasure to meet you ."

" The pleasures all mine Mr.Cho ." She delicately spoke while smiling slyly .

One of her guards slid over a chair for her to sit in and she got straight into business .

"Your absolutely brilliant Ashanti. Where have you been hiding all these years ? " Kwenti Adalewue the greatest mobster in the whole African content said to her causing her and the rest of the men there to chuckle .

After a 20 minute long conversation with these very powerful and dangerous mobsters , Ashanti had them right where she wanted them . She closed the deal and said her fair wells to all the men she was soon to make hundred millions richer .

As they all exited the club with their heavy security she let go a long sigh . The music was still loudly pumping , but all she seemed to hear is her own heart beating . She always gets like this after closing a big deal . Any normal person would be jumping from wall to wall after sealing millions of dollars . But she still felt empty .

ashanti pov

I sat in the now empty booth as I sipped on my Hennessy straight from the bottle . I need to be fulfilled . I needed to feel proud of what I accomplished . I reached inside my bra pulling out a neatly rolled blunt and got a lighter from up off the table .

I took three long pulls and I could already feel myself relaxing . Finishing the rest of the blunt , I threw it in the ashtray and took one long gulp of henny . Now I'm ready to go .

As I got out of the booth I turned to look at my trusty bodyguard and motioned for him to follow me .

I lead him into one of my back rooms where more sophisticated meetings take place and there was one taking place just next door .

I turned to look at him as he closed the velvet curtain behind us .

"You wanted to see me boss ?" He said with a husky voice staring me deep in my eyes .

" Stop staring and fuck m—"
Before I even finished my demand he had already picked me up and threw me down on the soft large centerpiece . I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed my head up to kiss him. He stopped me by putting his hand around my neck and pushing it down. He stared at me intensely as if he was scared I was going to disappear . He was in love with me. I knew it since before the first time we fucked. He never said it out loud to me but I knew it . I let him take in my features a little bit longer before I chuckled and said , " I think you didn't hear me well the first time and you know I hate repeating myself or even talking during our rendezvous."

He finally got back some of his senses and loosened his grip on my neck . He then enveloped my lips with his . He kissed me passionately and hungrily. Tugging on my bottom lip he broke the kiss and began sucking and biting trailing down my neck . Before I know it I'm face down ass up and he's zipping down the back of my dress and throwing it across the room . He turned me back around and began sucking and nibbling on my breast taking his sweet time on each causing my core to drip intensely as I let out breathily moans . As he was sucking on my breast he trailed his fingers down my stomach and to my panties tearing them off slowly , throwing them across the room . He slowly traced his finger in between my slit causing a tingle in my stomach . Then he quicken up and started roughly rubbing my clit with one hand and fingering me with the other . My eyes were shut tight and my moans were spluttering out as he played with me . I felt him remove his hands from me and saw him as he quickly began to release himself from his boxer . His large member sprang out ready to play .

///////////////////

It was my second time cuming and his first as we both let out loud moans . He pushed himself deep in me one more time releasing him self
before pulling out completely.
He laid down next to me as we both tried to regulate our breathing and come down from our highs .

Once I felt like I completely gathered my self I looked next to me to see him fast asleep . I chuckled to myself as I got up and walked across the room to get my things . I slipped on my dress , heels and put my panties in my mini purse . I walked out the room without looking back to go find a bathroom to freshen myself up .

vote pls 🥺