•learning about Ángel's love for Ashanti•

•ángel bruno•

•boom•

The clip was empty.

But I knew what ashanti just pulling the trigger meant . 

She stood there . Staring me deeply in my eyes . Her beautiful eyes that were filled with pain . She hated me .

Honestly I didn't care if she was wishing death upon me in her head . Just knowing that she was standing there . 

In front of me . 

After 4 years .

 It made my heart glow . 

It made me happy to be alive . 

Her presence and gaze made me feel invincible .

I loved it . 

I loved her . 

I love her

More than anything . But she betrayed me . I'm a leader . I can't ever forgive her for that . But I'm guessing I won't even have to try . 

She's done with me .

" You should've said something bruno . Anything." She mustered together . " Goodbye Love ." With that she handed me the empty silver gun and got back in the truck . Giving one last glance .  I already knew that this wasn't goodbye forever . She was going to come for me . Come for blood. Mine and everyone's in her path . Her not killing me the moment she put her silver gun in between my eyes was mercy . 

She wanted a fight . Hell she wanted war .

War with me .

And I was ready to give one hell of a fight . Besides , I taught her everything she knows .