Sleepover

{UPDATED}

I ended up deciding to go to Cameron's house for the night, it gives me a break from my uncle.

We were walking to my house, I knew uncle Dave wouldn't be there cause he said he started working.

"Alright you stay here I gotta go get some clothes" I said as we arrived at my house.

"Alrighty" he leaned against the house as I ran inside.

I headed up to my room, I grabbed a backpack, and some clothes.
I ran back down to Cameron "ready?" I opened the door.

"Yeah let's go"
We were walking back to Cameron's when I got a text.

Blake: Hey Ali, just wanted to let you know there's a party tonight at Callum's, you should come.

Alice: Yeah sure I'll see what I can do.

"Who's that's" Cameron butted in trying to look over my shoulder.

"Blake, he says there's a party tonight... we should go" I said jumping up and down.

Cameron said no at first but I was not gonna take no for an answer.

We were almost at his house... thank god my legs hurt.

We finally reached his house and as soon as we stepped into the door I went to his room to sleep.

I was laying on his bed when he walked through the door "what are you doing?".

"Sleeping" my words came out muffled.

"You can't go to sleep" Cameron said try to lift me off the bed.

"Why not" I asked.

"Because we're going to a party tonight" he smiled.

"REALLY" I jumped up.

"Yes" Cameron chuckled.

"Yay!" I jumped on him.

It was 9:00 and Cam and I were getting ready, I still had my hair in my messy bun I slipped on my denim jeans, a black cropped singlet and a olive green jacket.

I walked down stairs and saw Cameron in denim jeans and a black shirt.

"Go change" I laughed as I walked closer to him.

"Why?" he asked.

"We're matching" I pointed out looking him up and down.

"Who cares, my shirt will probably come off throughout the night" he winked and headed to his car.

I just rolled my eyes and followed him.

As soon as we arrived I could already hear the music from the car, Cameron had already gotten out of the car and was heading towards the house, I quickly followed after.

After a few drinks I was quite tipsy but I could still understand things and make my own decisions.

I wondered off the the bathroom cause I was gonna piss myself but when I opened the door I saw Jason and another guy snorting lines off the counter.

"Hey sweetheart" the guy next to Jason walked over to me and pulled me into the bathroom. "Want some?" She stood me in front of the lines.

"Uh no I can't" I stuttered

"Come on just one line" Jason nudged me

The boys were so close to me I couldn't breath the strange guy handed me the $50 bill already rolled up, I put the note to my nose and inhaled the whole white line I took a deep breath and left the bathroom.