Chapter 8: Spys and triangles

****Atlanta's POV****

Well, long story short, after I told Annabeth and Piper about the date . . . Or whatever you want to call it, they told me more about Nico and got me into a pretty casual outfit.

Black muscle tee with a skull made of blue flowers on it {check}

Denim vest to put over shirt {check}

Black ripped leggings {check}

Denim shorts to put over leggings {check}

"Thanks Guys." I said to the girls. "But I'm still nervous"

"it's okay, just don't over think what your saying." Said Piper.

"But at the same time think a lot about what your saying." Finished Annabeth

"What?" I looked over at Annabeth and Piper who were smiling like that made complete sense.

"Just go to your cabin and wait for Nico!" They said.

****Leo's POV****

"We are gathered her today!" Said Percy in his best leadership voice "so that you can spy on my sister!"

"What?" I said. "DO YOU WANT US TO GET KILLED?"

"Very much, yes." Said percy smirking.

"Not cool, bro."'Jason narrowed his eyes at Percy. "Not cool"

"Just do it, PLEASE!" Exclaimed Percy putting on an innocent seal's face.

"Duuuuuuuddddeeeee" I groaned. "Noooooooooooooooooo"

"Yeah, I mean, spying on Atlanta's Date?" Jason said "kinda low . . ."

"Okay, time for plan B" said Percy. He pulled out riptide and made strand of water disarm us. Like water ending . . . COOL!

Percy smiled. Obviously pleased with himself. Before we knew it, me and Jason were dressed completely in black and heading out of cabin 3 to get some cameras and note pads.

****Atlanta's POV****

I walked into cabin 3 to see percy capping riptide. "Uh, hi" I said.

Percy's eyes shot up. "HI! Uh, I gotta go . . . Over there . . . Not plotting anything." He walked away hastily.

Okay . . . I thought.

Before I knew it it was 8 o'clock and I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Nico wearing a black shirt with a skull on it and guy shorts. When I opened the door it took one second for his jaw to drop.

"Nico . . ." I said.

He was still staring at me.

"Nico?" I said snapping my finger in front of his face. His eyes snapped back to normal and I giggled.

"Uhhh . . . Sorry, you look great!" He tried to cover up what just happened.

"Thank you," I smiled. "You too."

"Shall we?" He said gesturing to the beach.

"We shall." I said giggling again.

He blindfolded me and took me to the beach. When we got there he took of my blind fold to reveal a small dining table set with our favorite foods on golden plates. The cups seemed to be made of diamonds. Even the napkins were made of soft silk.

I looked at Nico.

"Riches is also a Hades/Pluto thing," he said.

We sat down and he said: "your turn."

"What?"

"Your turn." He smirked. "I told you about me, now you tell me about you."

****leo's POV****

We sat behind a canoe filming Atlanta and Nico. She was so well spoken . . . So classy . . . So . . . Beautiful. Curls falling over her shoulders and spinning and twisting and flowing in the wind like waves crashing onto the beach. Her eyes were like staring into the ocean. Her hair was a caramel brown but it was such a light color she was almost blonde. The tips of her hair were naturally golden. Her skin tone was perfect. Beautiful sun kissed skin like she'd always been to the beach. Her smile . . . Her teeth were perfectly straight . . . She almost looked like a Hispanic/American and maybe had some Italian somewhere in there . . . Maybe we can have Spanish conversations . . .

"Leo!" Jason whispered harshly "what are you looking at? Please don't say nico"

"What? Nobody . . . Just . . . Nothing, keep writing down everything they say!" I whispered back.

Jason squinted "okay . . . " he whispered suspiciously.

But the table . . . The small dining table on the beach reminded me of Calypso. I remember the blade going through her stomach . . . How I couldn't save her . . . I remember cradling her in my arms and her last words . . .

"I--" she coughed up some blood " . . . Promise me you'll never forget our promise."

"I won't . . ." I said, tears streaming down my face. "Never."

She smiled and let her spirit be set free.

My thoughts were interrupted by a bell ringing, curfew.

****Atlanta's POV****

Nico and I stood up, I hugged him and when we broke apart I looked into his eyes. We leaned in about and inch before the bell meaning curfew rang. "I've got to get going . . ." I said "see you later" I walked away.

As I took a short cut in between cabins I was stopped by Leo.

"Hey Atlanta" he said.

"Hi Leo, how's it going?" I smiled in a good mood.

"There's something I've wanted to tell you, or show you" he said nervously.

"Okay."'

"Promise me you won't judge or get mad?"

"Yes."

Then he did so something I was not expecting. He kissed me. And for some reason . . . I didn't stop myself from kissing him back. Maybe I have had feelings for him that I just didn't notice until now.