7

Her words made me choke. And not the 'just shocked' choke, I meant the 'asthmatic, very ugly' choke.
She immediately handed me a bottle of water, apologizing at what she had said, "Sorry, I went too far."

Too far? I thought. I was just shocked that you were practically implying about me being the dominant one in the relationship. I mean, with my current physical well-being, I don't think I'd like to put more effort than needed especially when in bed.

"But, follow up question. Do you prefer mommy or daddy?" This time, I didn't hesitate to smack her arm. "I'm trying to devour this meal without dying, but you're not much of a help, aren't you, babygirl?"

It was my turn to tease, and to be honest, I'm still contemplating whether or not to entertain my easily-horny self.
"Oh, don't make me gag- I mean wait." I think I am dominant..? this is one confusing process, and I tell you, footnotes won't cut out a whole explanation towards my bisexuality.

"Babygirl? I like the sound of that." She says, getting ahold of my waist. "I'd like to keep our moments in this room together as PG-13 as possible, thank you very much." I say, sliding away from her arms.

"Aww! Does that mean no more kisses?" She says with a pout. "Not exactly." I say, pecking her lips gently.