8

I was on the bed. She was at the mattress below me.
I was only staring at the ceiling, trying to make myself fall asleep, when I heard Billie snoring lightly.
It was adorable. But, how could she fall asleep before me?

I stood up, trying to make the littlest sound possible. I made my way to her side, looking at her figure.
The blanket was wrapped around her body perfectly, I couldn't help but caress it.
My hands traveled from her cheeks, to her arm, then down to her sinful waist.
"Are you just going to touch me like that and expect that I'm still not awake?"

I immediately stood up, clearing my throat before walking towards the door. "I'll walk around for a bit, okay? I'll be right back." I took a coat from one of the hangers then slid it on myself. I was about to open the door when Billie grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"I've the urge to kiss you. My mind tells me so. May I?"

_______________

"I've the urge to kiss you. My mind tells me so. May I?" She asks, clearly still drunk after the few beers she had.
I nod uncomfortably and with eyes following her every move. I was nervous. But when her lips met mine, the whole world outside our little bubble, froze.

We had a connection. There was a rhythm to our every move.
We were free. And so, our hands roamed likewise on each other's bodies; it was our bad, no one decided to motion for a halt.

"Would you say that you'd regret about us in the morning?" She asks, breath hitching and sweat forming around her forehead from all the grinding.

"No. But, I'd regret it then if you leave immediately in the morning."

And so, sins were made and when the sun rose, bitches' hearts were broken.