Something in your eyes

I was walking past school the next morning.  With regret written on my face. Ugh why did I have to stay up late. Not paying attention to my surroundings He bumped into him. Disgust laced his eyes as I started to apologize. Until someone stopped me from doing so. I looked up to see Jinyoung. He had a soft gaze on me.

"Hyejin~ah, come with me" he smiled and walked away. I followed him to my classroom. But little did I know someone was glaring at him.

"Oppa~~~ let's go I'm hungry" I heard her bratty voice before entering the classroom. I scoffed how can someone act like that.

"Hyejin" Jinyoung said. "Eo?" I looked at him. In return he gave me a warm smile. "Meet me at the rooftop this lunch I need to ask you something". I just nodded at his sudden favor.

Class started pretty smoothly. Nothing big really happened. Except for the occasional glares girls were giving me. What did I do now?!.

☆LUNCH☆
I was waiting at the rooftop for Jinyoung. About a couple of minutes he came with loads of snacks

"What's with all those snacks?" I asked. "These are for you… I knew you didn't eat so I brought the food" he smiled cheekily. I just chuckled at his actions. We ate and chatted before everything became serious.

"Jinyoung… what were you going to ask me?" I started fiddling with the hemn of my skirt.

"At first I wanted to ask how you were. Since we didn't get to hang out yesterday. Then my questioned shifted to something else…" he sighed before continuing "Do you still... like him?"his voice faded as it reached the end of the sentence. I remained quiet asking myself the same thing.

"If you don't I was thinking if we could give each other a shot, maybe I could free you from your past" he said in a rush. I looked at him and smiled.

"I myself don't know about my feelings. But could you give me a little time to think about it? I mean we have the whole school year… so why not take it slow" he nodded at my statement with a small smile in his face. The bell rang indicating lunch is over. Before we left the rooftop I gave his cheek a peck and thanked him.

Can I actually move on?.