Awkward

The following week was very awkward. Instead of receiving death glares from mark. There were glances, constant glancing. He would mostly talk to his girlfriend. But he would look at me from time to time. And it doesnt help that he is a few rows away from me, in every classes.

As for Jinyoung, it's not that he ignored me but he became a little distant. Which saddened me because I had no one to talk to in case of this matter.

I sat at lunch alone. Didn't really have an appetite so I just played with my food. Until a tray stopped in front of me. Which was weird coz it wasn't a guys tray. On top of a tray was just milk and a salad. I looked up to see Mark's girlfriend, aka the Queen Bee as of this year.

"Is there anything amusing about me right now that you came to visit?" I asked with enthusiasm, not really

"I want you to stop talking to any of the boys" she said referring to her boyfriends group of boys

"Hmmm, then what's the purpose of my mouth. I can't simply just stop talking. I can whisper and shout at them too, is that valid?" She grew irritated at my remark and threw the contents of her tray at me, good thing the salad didnt have dressing in it. But the milk was so cold.

I who actually had patience didnt do anything instead just stood up.

"Really that's the best you can do?." Her face grew red and before she could hit me with her tray two loud voice stopped her.

"Eva!"
"Hyejin!"

We both looked at one direction to see two guys with similar facial expressions, worried.

Jinyoung ran up to my very messy state holding both of my cheeks with his hands.

"Are you ok?" He said.

"I'm fine, just a little soaked"I said chuckling. I looked behind him to see Mark's expression turning grim while approaching Eva and grabbing her hand. Both of them leaving the cafeteria.

I then shivered because of the liquid Jinyoung saw it and pulled me out of the cafeteria and went to his locker.

"I don't have an extra uniform for girls. But I do have a an extra sweater you can borrow" he said getting it out from his locker and handing it to me.

"Thanks, but how about my hair" I said, he thought about it for a bit. Then an idea popped up

"You might not like this idea. But there is a hose in the schools garden. And I have an extra pair of pants and an unused towel at my other locker" he said laughing a bit

"Weird, but atleast better than smelling like milk and vegetables"

We headed out to the school's garden, and immediately found the hose. Before I could even grab it Jinyoung already got it and sprayed me with water. I was already soaked so I didnt care anymore.

When I got close enough to Jinyoung I grabbed the hose and started spraying water onto him. I ignored his shrieks about the water being called. We played with the water for a couple of minutes more before heading back to avoid getting in to trouble.

We headed back to the changing rooms. Jinyoung giving me his extra pair of clothes and clean towel. I changed into it being as comfortable as ever and changed into my extra converse on my lockers. I was very comfortable with my clothes. I looked up from my locker to see Jinyoung. With the same clothes as me, well I did borrow his clothes. But what shocked me is that we even had the same shoes on.

"Did you plan this?" I asked him eyeing him. He lift his arms innocently.

"No, but admit it. We make a really cute couple" he said hugging me afterwards.

Then a voice came out of nowhere.

"Who do we have here. The JinJin couple?" Jackson said fangirling.

"Who is JinJin?" Youngjae asked then his eyes landed on us, Jinyoung who was still hugging me. Then his face turned giddy.

"JinJin?" I asked still in Jinyoung's arms

"You know Jinyoung + Hye Jin" BamBam said, Yugyeom following behind him singing a weird love song, which I think is off key.

Then JB, Mark and Eva came by. Eva giving me the stink eye. And Mark looking at different places.

"We better get to class, it's starting soon" JB said looking at his watch

I was released from Jinyoung's grasp. And was about to jead to my class. Until someone grabbed my hand.

"Why not wait for me?. I'll take you to your class" Jinyoung said