Let's hang out

The rest of the week went on pretty smoothly, except for the occasional glares the girls sent me.

Jinyoung and Yugyeom kept me company when not many people were around, even if it was for a few hours I appreciated it. We often hung out at the rooftop.

It was the weekend and I wasn't planning on anything other than unpacking the rest of my belongings and reading my unread books.

I was finished rather quickly and rested until a notification popped up in my phone.

Jinyoung : Hey, you busy?
Me : Not really... why?
Jinyoung : I was wondering if you would want to tag along with us
Me : us?... who do you mean?
Jinyoung : do I have to state the names?... Got7 of course
Me : I dont know...
Jinyoung : please I'll stay with you the whole time
I blushed at his text
Me : ugh... fine
Jinyoung : nice... I'll pick you up at 2 pm
Me : sure

I got up from my bed and got ready for this afternoon. I picked out something simple did light makeup and tide my hair to a ponytail.I waited for Jinyoung in the living room. In the mean time playing with games.

My doorbell rung and I went to check who it was. I opened the door to be met with Yugyeom.

"Why are you here?" I deadpanned. "I came to pick you up since Jinyoung hyung was apparently being attacked by the other members" I slightly nodded. I locked the door and followed Yugyeom to the car.

As we reached the car as said by Yugyeom. He was being attacked with dozens of questions. Some including my name. Yugyeom opened the door and everybody kept quiet. Awkward Silence filled the room.

"So you two ain't going in?" Mark said annoyed. I noticed he was in the drivers seat and beside him in the passenger seat was Alice, his girlfriend aka the girl who gave me a near death experience. Yugyeom immediately hopped in giving me the seat next to Jinyoung.

"Hey, sorry I wasn't the one to pick you up" he apologized

"It's okay" I smiled at him. He gently took my hand and his and smiled back at me.

The whole ride was composed of Jackson, Yugyeom, and Bambam singing and joking around while Jinyoung held my hand for the whole time. It was enjoyable except for the fact that I felt eyes on me.

Looking at the front I saw Mark's eyes on Jinyoung and I's hand. Before going back to the road.

It's weird how you can look like that in front of me. When we both know your true feelings